• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Fk it... last one in the box and yesterdays was so good. Repeat.
View attachment 78072

I'm gonna probably do a sale this weekend.. really need to part way with stuff I just don't have room for. Was gonna do it when I got back from the D.R., but that's all gone to shit. Anyway, I have a lot of these if interested.

My lounge and other walk-in humi construction starts Monday. I have all the boxes for that allocated already. I do NOT want to ever monkey around with coolers/bins again.. if they can't be in either walk-in, then I want them somewhere they'll be enjoyed.

Wasn't planning on being here for main construction.. my step-pops is the "project manager" and helped design it all.. it's just gonna be loud and chaotic for 2-3 weeks. May just stay in an RV around back.. Idk.. fuck.. this sucks.

I'll start a thread at some point for the sale.. will be big.. figured I'd announce the sale day and time ahead of time.. that gives everyone a fair shot at stuff as opposed to just logging on at the right time. Should be a lot of good stuff too.. the HUGE fb group that Kevin (@dawgie34203) and I belong to got a crack at my low-end stuff I wouldn't bother trying to unload here.. maybe about a month ago.

Anyway.. I'll organize it and hopefully get it going over next few days. Stay tuned.. sorry to be Danny Downer too.. just was really looking forward to this trip... oh well.. such is life.

What were your thoughts? Most that I've talked to said it was overrated for the price.
It's a very pleased Nicaragua taste, quite distinct and rich. It's more pronounced than the regular Davidoff Nicaragua series. But indeed to pricey. Would be a good 25 euro Davidoff offering instead of 36

It's a very pleased Nicaragua taste, quite distinct and rich. It's more pronounced than the regular Davidoff Nicaragua series. But indeed to pricey. Would be a good 25 euro Davidoff offering instead of 36
Good to hear. The regular Nicaragua was such a one trick pony with no change in taste. Thanks for the feedback.