• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

They were great! Even fresh with that excellent code/year. Funny story...... I shared one of these each at @CigarStone Jeff's cabin with him and someone he knows (Brett). Brett was drunk and just loving this cigar. Started talking to me and telling me I was a cigar god. I was thoroughly embarrassed after several minutes and couldn't get the guy to stop, so I could just enjoy my cigar. I was like "Dude! They're just fucking cigars!" I tried to give Jeff the look to help me out, but he was in his own world.
I dont remember you giving me a look?🧐

Plasencia Alma Fuerte Generación V Salomon
It seems that regardless of what other excellent cigars I enjoy, I always come back to the Alma Fuerte. The rich full flavors combined with the luxuriant creamy smoke texture and the consistent excellent construction that provides a great draw and burn keep this cigar at the top of my list. Add to that the slow burning nature of the Alma Fuerte and this particular vitola is a two hour experience for me.
@GLI45 glad I saw your post a while back.
Absolute superb smoke. Thanks 👍
20240209_205510.jpg