• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a AF Cuban Belicoso and a VSG this morning.

I smoked a AF Cuban Belicoso and a VSG this morning.
You and Doc, both. Did you have homemade Blueberry Muffins, too? :)

I smoked a very tasty LADC Mi Amor Robusto last night with a Kroegenator.

Nice pairing! :thumbs:

Tat petit Cazadores with the morning coffee. What a great pairing. I've got to pick up a box of these.

My wife is out of town with her mother so I decided to have an entire day of great cigars and good drink. I broke out the coffee, Red Breast, and Green Spot (I just have a thing for cigars and Irish Whiskey) and started smoking early. It's 80 degrees with a slight cool breeze and I spent the whole day thus far on the porch enjoying:

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 1   '84
Padron 64 Diplomatico Maduro from '06
Punch Black Prince from '00
Tatuaje Verocu Tubo
Padron Millineum

I need to dig one more out of the humi that will stand up to a day of smoking. Then bed time.

Nice! So far a behike 56 and a chili pepper. Fam is out of town so hanging out on the patio. Smoking ribs and listening to baseball

Smoked some more small cigars while watching/listening to baseball and doing chores.

RASCC to start the game and a Short Story to take with on errands.

Phils win 3-0 and win Braves outing. After nine games they are 1st overall in:

Runs -56

Batting avg. - .334

On Base - .392

It;s only nine games but WOW! :thumbs:

Tatuaje Tattoo while tending to a sore back. At first, the flavors weren't anything special, but when i switched to sipping it, that brought out something worth my money.

Finishing up with an original run 1926 #1 natural. Not a bad day!

Party Short, been a while since I had one of these. ROTT, but I can tell they're going to be tasty little buggers!

2003 Boli PC :love:
WOW

I had a Boli PC, too. It was enjoyable but THAT enjoyable. :laugh:

HA, you have great taste sir, ROFL. We seem to mirror each other in regards to the smokes we enjoy the most !
Yes, we do seem to have similar tastes. Then again everyone loves a Boli PC. :p

I smoked a Short Story last night that made a great nightcap cigar. I thought maybe the flavors would be too subtle for the end of the day. But not so.

This afternoon I smoked an illusione 88 OTT to make sure the box was OK. Although only two weeks out of the factory they do need some recovery time. Still enjoyed it very much but they will taste better after a few weeks in the humi. I don't have much experience with illusione. I smoked a box of Cruzado Domenicos, another of Dion's smokes. Which is why I wanted a box of illusione, of course. ;)

I smoked a AF Cuban Belicoso this morning.

Dug deep in the humi and came up with a AVO LE05. It was even better than I remembered them being.

I smoked a Opus X Shark from the CFCF 2010 box last night. :thumbs:

Last night on my front porch watching th rain come down as I checked my son's homework...Fuente Fuente OpusX ForbiddenX The Lost City Robusto. Wow...that is a moutful.

Status
Not open for further replies.