• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus #2 with 7 years on it
multi.gif
Absolutely phenomenal. Followed shortly by a Padron 6000 with 5 years. :thumbs:
Thanks Robbie!!! :)

As we said. You are screwed now :)

My vacation has been very nice so far.

Punch Punch 03'
H Upmann Dunhill Selection #11? 40's?
Ramon Allones Phonecia
Punch Gran Panatella 70's

I smoked a LFD Habano DC yesterday and now I am out of cigars. Hopefully my little care package will be here by Thursday so I can have a real problem in picking out a cigar to smoke. :D

A friend and I both had an Oliva Serie O Maduro Torpedo. A spicy maduro that really held it's ash.

Smoked a 4 year old VSG Belicoso #1 and I am smoking a Trini Reyes from '03, what a great smoke...and a strong little bugger too!

Smoking a Padilla 1932 churchill- Nice cigar

will be smoking a VSG Illusion(churchill size)? that has been down for a couple of years. Will update what i think of that cigar.

Today's stick pick is a Fonseca Cedar #4 Maduro 5.75 x 50 :D. This is a full bodied/spicy smoke. I believe that this is the fullest bodied cigar in the Fonseca line-up. This cigar goes good with something peaty like a dram of Ardbeg Uigeadail or better yet Laphroaig 10 y.o cask strengh with a wee bit of water added of course. But I am driving today so the cigar is being enjoyed on its own. :thumbs:

Romeo y Juilieta maduro reserve and a Shipyard Bluefin Stout. A full body cigar with a not-so-full body stout (as stouts go). Seems to work well though.

Grabbed a toothpick to nub a Cuaba Divinos. Great after-breakfast smoke (honeynut cheerios). I picked up the same flavors from the cigar as the cheerios...honey and nuts. :rolleyes: I need more of these...

Derek

I went to the park with my son today. While watching him play (AKA chasing him all over the damn place), I enjoyed a La Gloria Cubana Glorias Extra Maduro.

Don Pepin My Father lancero last night :D . And while walking the dog a Cugine torpedo maduro, it's pretty mild and has a straightforward tobacco taste w/ some sweetness from the wrapper. They are getting better with some time in the humi although I prefer the natural wrapper as that was why I ended up buying a bundle again.

Had a xXx Power Ranger at the gun range
Smoked a Cohiba Siglo I, and am now puffing on a DAGA Natural

:thumbs:

Tonight I had a La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'Or No 3 that bully1875 sent me in a trade. Really good smoke! Thanks again to Brian for sending me this one!

Decided to mess around with the "edit my" tools on my CP account and while learning how, I fired up an Anejo 46 I picked up this last Xmas. Really, really good smoke. Ended up finishing off a VSG Enchantment after a pizza dinner as I just wanted a quick smoke. Turned out it's not exactly a short smoke even though it measures only 4.3 in. I was trying to see if the ash would stay till the band, but alas, it fell off about halfway there :( Oh well, maybe the next one will hold better.

From yesterday...Casa Magna robusto (these finally dried enough to smoke) at the shop, and an Opus Power Ranger (xXx) last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.