• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first Padron Anniversary Maduro and it was simply delightful. Thanks Napa!

Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extra last night after dinner with friends at Koi in the Bryant Park Hotel. Great sushi and sake. Went with the RGCE as I wanted something milder after eating sushi. It did not disappoint. Another guy stepped out and across to the street to the park where I was standing. He lit up an RyJ Habana Reserva Churchill. I had to step away as the aroma from his cigar was overwhelming mine.

H. Upmann Mag 46. Upmanns are starting to creep on Partagas as my favorite cuban marca.

Last night I smoked an excellent La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 3. A fantastic smoke. I nubbed this skinny.

Had a Tatuaje J21 and a Hoyo 1066 down at the herf tonight . . . smoking a Tat Drac right now. My local B&M got the lottery ticket and set aside a fiver for me! :cool:

I've read some demurrals here, but I think it's a fantastic smoke. Deep, rich, dark flavors with an undertone of spice and twang. I bet these'd age well if I had any damn patience. :rolleyes:

~Boar

Enjoyed a CAO Brazilia tonight. Excellent smoked enjoyed in the pleasure of my garage before it starts getting too cold to even smoke in the garage! :)

Smoked a 5 year old Hemingway Signature maduro and it was excellent.
Also had a Padron Ambassador maduro that was really good but the draw was a little tight.

Smoked a Viaje Platino last night while working up some deer meat. Very nice smoke, draw was a bit tough but doable. I am really liking the Nicaraguan tobacco.

Also had a Padron Ambassador maduro that was really good but the draw was a little tight.
A Padron with a tight draw :0 . Never had one.

Brian

A Padron with a tight draw :0 . Never had one.

Brian

I pulled a nice thick stem out of it, that helpled the draw a bit after I removed it....It was surprising to me too.

El Rey Del Mundo Robusto tonight while cleaning up the garage. Excellent smoke! Nothing makes you feel more like a man than working in the garage and smoking a good cigar. :)

Sancho Panza Belicoso last night. Absolutely stunning cigar. Appearance was so so, but it produced voluminous amounts of smoke. Razor sharp burn. Great draw. Very creamy with a hint of nuts and cocoa with a tingly saltiness on the lips. Not complex, but extremely flavorful. Will be looking into getting a box of these.

Cubita SMS Gran Cubita while doing some yard work.

601 Maduro Robusto
601 Oscuro Tronco(OTT o' lucky me!)
DPG CC Petite Lancero

Just a day in the like of a Pepin HO. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.