• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking a DPG My Father Le Bijou petite robusto. Paired with a Carmel macciatto. I picked up three of these yesterday and they are all gone. Anyone who hasn't tried one of these yet I highly recomend it. It is completely diffenet from the original My Father line. It's a wonderful smoke.

a Rocky Patel 1961 Toro that a rep gave me - eh, don't think i'd buy any

this evening was a Padron Serie 1926 #35 maduro - pure heaven

Yesterday I smoked
08 Monte #4
07 HDM EL
99 Hoyo du depute
09 RyJ Tubos no.2
07 RASS.

Today i put fire to cabaiguan corona extra :) and also a RYJ short churchill CC :( They all can't be winners...

tried a Padron 64 this afternoon - it left me wondering what all the fuss was about ???

sadly, didn't get out for a stick this evening, as I was stuck by the phone waiting for 'the boss' to call so I could go pick her up from the bus for her Black Friday cross-border shopping trip :thumbs:

Had a 1st release Edmundo Dantes El Conte 109. Was a great smoke until the last 3rd. It grew bitter very quickly.

Last night while putting up the exterior X-Mas decorations I sparked up a Rocky Paterl Vintage 1999 Connecticut Churchill. Finished decorating just as I finished the cigar. A nice two hours. Well...almost finished. Still need to light up one tree outside and finish the porch...but at least the bulk of it is now done.

Smoking a DPG My Father Le Bijou petite robusto. Paired with a Carmel macciatto. I picked up three of these yesterday and they are all gone. Anyone who hasn't tried one of these yet I highly recomend it. It is completely diffenet from the original My Father line. It's a wonderful smoke.
I agree! Just finished one and it is a flavor bomb. I have to try one of the bigger ones soon.

I just lit a Cruzado Domenicos and more complex than the Le BiJou. Makes a great after dinner smoke.

Smoked a Gurkha Black Dragon Robusto last night while finishing up the outdoor X-Mas decorations. Lots of smoke, but the tast was meh. Tunneled in the first half, whcih stopped about halfway. Burn was uneven in the first half...likely due to the tunneling. Overall a big disappointment.

I usually never get the chance to smoke 2 great cigars in one night but I was at a Padron event and thought of no better reason to do so. So I put fire to the 40year and the 80 year! Absolutely some of the best smokes you can get!

Last night I smoked a Cruzado Dante. Truly and excellent cigar. Great flavors of earth and coffee with an underlying sweetness which was more prominent in the beginning than the end. Sort of reminded me of an Epernay. Definitely fits its profile sitting between and Illusione and an Epernay. It was just the right size for a cold drizzly northeast evening too.

I hit the local today and they had some interesting new stock. I'm halfway through an Oliva Torp Maduro from today's take. Not a complex smoke but a good example of a strong Nic maduro. Good flavor, construction, burn, and draw. Well packed, handsome looking cigar! A bit pricey at near $10/stick, though.

I bought a few Fuente holiday smokes but I think I'll wait until my palette clears before I indulge in an Anejo or Hemi maddie. I can't wait to sample this year's crop! :)

Illusione MJ 12 went up in smoke today... I am a Illusione fan for sure they hit it out of the park with this line up of sticks :thumbs:

Smoked a Johnny-O Torpedo. Delicious. John...you can definitely expect more orders from me in the future. For those who haven't given Johnny-Os a shot, you are missing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.