• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
RASS from 07....great cigar. Enough said.
Siglo II while diving 2hrs to a work training this morning.

Brian

Avo LE10, then a Nub Connecticut. It was my first Nub. It didn't suck.

A San Cristobal robusto (Nicaraguan) and later an Oliva Serie V double robo (07). The V still had a lot of kick in it.

Last night smoked a Nosotros by Illusione Churchill. Dion's got another hit with these.

After spending the morning fixing up the desktop humidor a little bit, I just finished my first EL, a Trinidad Ingenios 2007, which I picked up off of Greg (Kingantz). Very delicious, straightforward tobacco all throughout. Probably one of the better Cubans I've had in my experience. Paired it with one of my favorite beers, a Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, while sitting out on my balcony enjoying the 80 degree day(albeit windy) in SoCal. Have to get me some more of these bad boys!

Last couple of sticks.....
H Upmann Mag 48 EL very nice.
Johnie O Corona Gorda great stick

Brian

Thursday: Padron '26 #35 maduro
Friday: Padron '26 #35 maduro, Cain F (from the 5pk)

Today: Padron '26 #35 maduro x 2

Started the day off with a 00 Rass 898 :love: Next on my radar will be a 96 Party Lusi :thumbs: It looks like a CC day till the end ;)

Just nubbed another Casa Magna Colorado Corona. Damn! :thumbs:

I had a lot of difficulty with it initially, quite honestly. The draw was very tight for the first half. That's how long it took me to realize I needed to cut off more. After I got a proper cut I liked it a lot. I'm gonna have to get a do over on that one so I can do it right end to nub and see what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.