• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I met Brent at the Outlaw. I only had time for a RyJ Habana Reserve Love Story.

Last night an Alec Bradley Family Blend No. 1. Why No. 1 when it only comes in one size? Anyway...I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Sweet in the sense that it almost reminded my of AF Hemingway Maduros, but slightly stronger. All in all, an enjoyable smoke.

It's now available in 5 sizes.

50x5.5
52x6
50x7
58x4.5
54x6

Ahhh...good to know. Thanks.

Happy to help.

Today's smokes

Padron Serie 1926 #35 Maduro
Cain F (from the 5pk)
Partagas Petite Corona Especiales.

Perdomo Grand Cru Conn. Churchill
Illusione Nosotros Churchill
Felipe Gregorio Icon Twain.

Had a Nosotros corona at my local B&M's regular Friday Herf . . . good smoke, but I think their humidor's running a tad wet. Brought a few more home and I'll see how they do after they level out to 65%.

Lost City robusto to finish off the night. I'm sure gonna miss these when they're gone---fantastic smoke.

~Boar

Last night I started out with a Connie robust but set it down because of major draw issues. I switched over to a Rocky Patel Connecticut wrapper which was nice and medium/mild but became quite bitter towards the final thrid. Ended with an Oliva Serie O robusto which wasn't as flavorful as I was hoping.

This morning I really enjoyed my first experience with a Flor de Ybor City No. 4. I didn't know the Flor De Ybor City line was basically AF tobacco rolled by their less experienced torcedoros until after the fact but I thoroughly enjoyed it, burn issues and all.

A Chateau Real Gran Cru Perfecto this morning.
An A. Bradley Family Blend D3 this afternoon.

Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial and a My Father. I really liked the Jamie Garcia, great draw and just enough spice. The My Father was good but, I guess I expected more from it. Sometimes I read all the reviews and get really stoked then am let down because I really expect too much from it.

I smoked a Opus X Lancero from the CFCF 2009 box today and it was a wonderful smoke. :thumbs:

Just finished a perdomo churchill, great flavor profile but inconsistant wrapper/ burn qualities. Went great with a cup of Starbucks coffee, just a little aggrevating at the end with the wrapper not burning straight and some slight unraveling. But overall, A-OK.

On the back patio smoking a La Aurora 1495 courtesy of LongDraw.
Thanks to a great BOTL for a great cigar!

Oliva V lancero, and a RyJ Exhibition No. 4 that was a gift for my birthday thanks to JHawk.

I know it's a day late, but I enjoyed a Graycliff Espresso Elegante Lancero last night gifted to me by jayro75. It is by far, my favorite lancero.

I know it's a day late, but I enjoyed a Graycliff Espresso Elegante Lancero last night gifted to me by jayro75. It is by far, my favorite lancero.

I'm glad you enjoyed it Brian. I feel the same way about them.

Smoked a Nosotros Petite Corona while doing some work outside. It was quite tasty.
Very reminiscent of a Liga 9.

Started today with a Sol Cubano cameroon toro, then throughout a tat red tubo and an Oliva serie O perfecto maduro.

I smoked a BBF in the 30+ mph winds we are having here once again. Then I went to see the movie "A Nightmare on Elm Street." :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.