• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Rockey Patel Decade Edicion Limitada on Monday from my local B&M and enjoyed it for my first smoke from the brand.

Though 6:30 am may sound early to some I didn't give it a second thought...sun is shining and I'm enjoying an OR El Triunfador...might be a little late for work today on this slow burn.

I just got back from the park. I smoked a LFD Air Bender and I remember how much I didn't like them once again. Slow burn...didn't need much of a correction either. I just don't care for the bland flavor profile and I've had these for some time now. :(

Last night a Davidoff Classic No. 2. Very nice cigar...got a bit harsh at the end, but I was smoking it a bit fast.

On deck...Viaje Daisy Cutter followed later with an OR T110 for flavor comparison only. Really! I'm not looking forward to getting knocked on my ass at all... :whistling: :laugh:

Onyx Reserve in the morning after I woke up, a La Flor Dominicana Tubos 200 in the noon and ended the Day with a Opus X Belicoso.

Boy what a day it was! A real treat after a long time. :)

I had an AVO 80th with a little bourbon, pretty good smoke. But summer is upon us, getting hot and humid which makes smoking a little uncomfortable.

Ken

I think I'm going to head down to Satin Jack's now and smoke a Cain F Nub with Sam Leccia and the rest of the crew. :thumbs:

I smoked the Bolivar Exclusivo Alemania cigar and it was pretty good. Then get home to the news that my Doctor at the VA finally left for a different employer and that they also changed my original Doc appointment. Oh well!!!

After work, the wife and I sat out on the deck. I torched a Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R 52. Decent smoke, I've had three of these and despite the great construction and perfect burn each time I've wished they had a little more flavor....I'll have to revisit another in a few months.

Yesterday at the North Outlaw I had:

Anejo Sand Shark
Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5
Padron 40th Maduro
PAM Exclusivo
Padron 2000 Maduro
And after Jack Stack, I had a Padron 1926 #6 Maduro

Today at the South Outlaw I had:

Padron Reserva de Familia #44
Padron 1926 #9 Maduro
Partagas Churchill
PAN Imperial

I fired up a Johnny-O Corona sized cigar while cooking on the grill. It his 86+ degrees today with winds up to 40 mph. It was pretty entertaining cooking and smoking. Now its time to go finish the cigar as I have plenty of food in the stomach. :thumbs:

Yesterday after work a Tatuaje Noella from Jan 07, man those are excellent smokes! A La Riqueza No. 4 last night at my buddy's house. This morning a Punch Black Prince from 2000, this afternoon a Partagas Coronas Junior from 07, and this evening a La Riqueza Petit Robusto. The Petit Robusto was like drawing air through an open hole, no resistance at all. I actually mashed the cigar to what looked to be less than a 1/4" flat.

Last night I started out with a Padron 1964 Anniversary Superior which was awesome and uncannily smoth but still flavorful and punchy, followed by an unknown gifted double robusto which tasted great until I knocked it out of my own hand and didn't want to return it to my mouth. XP So then I turned to my backup cigar, a Gurkha Class Regent or something like that, I was profoundly dissapointed. I hadn't realized how much I've moved on from Gurkahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back