• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje Ambos Mundos #1 Habano - Great cigar for the $2.50 per I paid or MSRP at $5. After the first inch or so it settles down to be about the same as the brown label Tats. Wrappers are high quality but filler is their second rate stuff. Not short filler.

The extra age makes a difference, too.

This box has six months on it and I'll wager after six more they will be even better

Had a Johnny-O Ninja Dart today. Unfortunately I'm not as experienced as Greg so I had a little trouble getting it going :laugh: I used the Bic method and everything!

However, when I did get it fired up, it was a pretty tasty smoke.

It did peter out on me in the last 3rd and I didn't want to try and relight it as it was getting dark and the skeeters were coming out to feast. I'm going to try and get some more of these at some point. :thumbs:

Thursday 8/26:

Kristoff Maduro Churchill
DPG Blue Lancero
601 Blue Robusto
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto
DPG CC 1970

Had one of my 3 Opus Chili Peppers from my 2005 fun box last night. Not sure what posessed me to burn it last night other than I have periodic enlightenments that cigars are to be smoked, not saved to be viewed/worshipped. Last night was one of those nights. Anyway, similar Opus flavor to regular production sticks. I had a ton of smoke. Slight burn issues periodically, which bummed me out a bit. It wasn't harsh, but still potent. The two I have left will be burned, but I think they might need a little more down time.

-Bob

Had my first WOAM today...won't be my last!

gallery_11575_1361_26942.jpg

Bolivar Petit Belicoso EL '09 with my morning coffee, and then a 2 year old Padron 2000 this afternoon while doing some yard work.

Today I fired up a La Aroma de Cuba new blend for lunch. I am anticipating a nice Friday night smoke since the weather is wonderful right now! :thumbs:

Brandon

I couldn't keep away from the '07 RASCC again today. At this rate they will be gone in a nonce!

Not sure what a nonce exactly is but I always thought it was a cool sounding unit of time.

I just finished sampling a '08 JLP Cazadore from Julius' sale. Pretty damn good for the price.
I never had tried the Caz before. It started very mild but by the end it turned into a nubber!

Last night a DP JJ maduro belicoso, great smoke to end a day.

Lunchtime I had an AF Best Seller picked up recently from Mu Mike's recent sale. Holy cow! the ash was tighter than a 18-yr. olds ass! Great flavor profile, I can see myself getting another box when this one goes down.

Currently smoking a Monte Edmundo, the burn is getting a little wiggly, but overall a good smoke before dinner.

I smoked an Anejo #46 on the drive from the Houston VA to the cigar shop north of Houston. Then smoked a 3 year old Opus X with CulturedHick. On the drive home, I smoked a AF Cuban Belicoso and remember how much I missed them.

Lunchtime I had an AF Best Seller picked up recently from Mu Mike's recent sale. Holy cow! the ash was tighter than a 18-yr. olds ass! Great flavor profile, I can see myself getting another box when this one goes down.

Dave, you shouldn't talk about Souldog like that in public. :D

Dave, you shouldn't talk about Souldog like that in public. :D

LMAO! If anyone compared my butt to an 18 year old, I'd be thanking them profusely! :sign:

<edit to add cigar just smoked; La Aurora 100 anos lancero>

Smoked a Cohiba VI from 08.
Absolutely wonderful smoke,accompany by a Warres Sir William 10yr Port.
Great times!
005-2.jpg

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin, great great smoke. Great flavor, but it was very one dimensional... I have a couple left, maybe I'll smoke them after some age...

This week I had an Altadis 'Monte 75th lancero' that was gifted to me. It was the first altadis smoke I have had in years and actually much better than I was expecting. Last night I had one of the new hemi sig sungrowns which was delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.