• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the cigar bar today to enjoy some smokes with a botl. I took out a Davidoff Special R tubo for the occasion and it performed just as expected. Delicious with a Stella.

My brother and his family are here for Christmas and we spent the night smoking pork butts for pulled pork and assembling toys. While doing so we smoked some Double Chateau Sungrowns, Tat Havana VI and a couple of Jamie Garcia Reservas. Now that everything is finished and we can sit back and relax, we are enjoying an a couple of Padron 1926 #35's before everyone to wakes up and relaize it is Christmas!

So far, in between visits from kids and grandkids, I smoked a Fuente Opus X #5 and an '02 lfdc.

Both were courtesy of backslide420's birthday package. Thanks again, Jason!

Planning a stuffpuff MF LB later.

So far, in between visits from kids and grandkids, I smoked a Fuente Opus X #5 and an '02 lfdc.

The Opus was a Pussy cat. Hope you enjoyed it.

I just enjoyed the tail end of the nice warm day we've had here by smoking a My Father Cedros Deluxe out back. It was very nice for almost 2/3 and then turned very bitter. I tried to keep going with it for a little bit but ended up having to put it down. Can't say that I see myself trying these again, as from what I've read on the board this seems to be a common theme with these cigars.

I just enjoyed the tail end of the nice warm day we've had here by smoking a My Father Cedros Deluxe out back. It was very nice for almost 2/3 and then turned very bitter. I tried to keep going with it for a little bit but ended up having to put it down. Can't say that I see myself trying these again, as from what I've read on the board this seems to be a common theme with these cigars.
I had that happen with an AF 858 last night. Not sure why

Enjoyed a WOAM after a big Christmas lunch and later on a JDN Antano Robusto Grande while trying the JW Blue Label and Laphroaig Triple wood.

Very beautiful Christmas weather here. Smoked a My Father, Padron 2000 and Boli pc in the last two days. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

My friend's wife is Russian, and her father took the train over from the 'Ol Mudder Wussia for the holiday. He brought along some great Russian wodka and some Cohiba Siglo IV's (that were most likely fakes, though they would easily pass a cursory inspection, and may possibly have been legit, I dunno). I wasn't about to tell him this, though. The man still brushes his teeth with the hammer and combs his hair with the sickle.

Oliva Special G.

a6898ae2-c566-b3b3.jpg

S300 :cool:

Tatuaje Noella this morning.
Mi Barrio El Acere and Padron Ambassador Maduro this evening.

The Opus was a Pussy cat. Hope you enjoyed it.
I wondered why it seemed short for a #5. :p Yes, it was very tasty. I enjoyed it more than any of the others, which were also quite tasty.

The MF LB puffstuff was exceptional, too. I wonder if Al will have any left come the New Year? ;)

Last night enjoyed a Pussycat with some decaf Sumatra.

It's crazy how great coffee with a cigar will change the flavor of both the coffee and the cigar for the better.

Had a Padron 3000, was pretty smooth, nothing special, or did I smoke the wrong Padron ?

Status
Not open for further replies.