• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
nfulton said:

Leccia Black yesterday.  Wasn't real impressed with it, didn't like the fire cured flavors.
I was wondering about those and the new MUWAT fire cured that are coming out. Was it overpowering?
If you don't mind my $.02....I smoked a Leccia Black a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I would def characterize the fire cured trend as not only love/hate but also something you need to be in the mood for. I doubt these would be more than a craving stick for most. The fire cured flavor is certainly prevalent the entire stick, almost as if you were smoking a tasty cigar by a campfire fueled with aromatic wood. It should be very interesting to see how the fire curing plays out in the MUWAT KFC, as that will employ a fir cured wrapped, whereas the Leccia the fire cured tobacco as part if the filler.

I had a very similar experience.  The pre-light draw gave me the feeling I was sucking on a wood chip used for smoking meats.  The campfire fueled with aromatic wood is a great way to describe the actual smoking flavor.

I can see where a person would have to be in the mood to smoke one.  I personally didn't like the flavor blend at all, I had a "bitter beer face" while I was smoking it.  I was only able to get through the first inch or so before I had to let it die.

Well, it looks like I'll just have to get my hands of a few and try them.  Thank you for the synopsis.

I will be trying the KFC when my local gets them.  Should be in about 2 weeks.  Will let you know what I think of that one also.

UF - 13 dark.
Thise are suprisingly awesome ! A big thanks to ChiefMD for finding me those.

H Upmajestics when I arrived yesterday and finished the day with a Hoyo EL 2011

Smoked an OR Ashton ESG while herfing with Big Steve last night in the lodge. Currently smoking a RASCC 2008.

Finally. A day off.
2013-07-13_16-54-50_896.jpg

Then.

2013-07-06_19-02-40_562.jpg

About to put the fire on this one after dinner.

2013-07-06_10-07-58_603.jpg

Genesis The Project on the golf course and a Headley Grange Estupendos to end the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.