• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
gallery_13257_1492_77268.jpg

gallery_13257_1492_991238.jpg

Smoked a Tat TAA 2012 last night after grilling for the family on my Weber e-210 gas grill. 

4cbln3 said:
Smoked a Tat TAA 2012 last night after grilling for the family on my Weber e-210 gas grill. 

Dave, I've had a TAA 2012 resting in the humidor; what'd you think of it?

Had an AB SG Robusto last night -- a cheap smoke, and one I haven't found all that enjoyable in the past. Slowing my draw and letting the flavor come through allowed it to show itself as a pleasant little smoke with a more going on than I expected. Construction was rock solid, the slightly wavy burn left a firm gray ash that hung on nobly for nearly two inches.

Tat 2012 Cojonu Sumatra for me and a Flor de las Antillas Toro for the wife. Great way to start the weekend!

mjolnir01 said:

I smoked one last night and it was pretty darn fantastic even with my humi running a little high on the RH%.
Thanks to whoever gave it to me.
I know I got it at the Ruben's Smokestack Herf.

-Rob

I had one last night that was a little wet as well. Smoked great when it was lit.

rob300c said:

I smoked one last night and it was pretty darn fantastic even with my humi running a little high on the RH%.

-Rob

Barry, it's still got a lot of oomph in it, typical of Pete's smokes. I like the box press on this release, gives it something different when smoking. 

So far today, EP Carillo short run Delirios and a Cuvee Blanc toro (discontinued) while running the saw to make a plyo box. Cigars pair nicely with the smell of sawdust. 

rob300c said:

-Rob

I believe it was Gary but I could be wrong.
Paul

My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto and a La Palina Goldie. The MFLB is quickly becoming one of my favorites, while I really wasn't Impressed with the Goldie at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.