• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Triunfador. Took a flyer on a 5-er cheap. Decent stick, but a bit mild for my taste.

Another MCW Liga No. II, the toro earlier and a bowl of Tuskegee Airman tonight. Trying to enjoy this warm weather before its gone for good this winter!

I was treated to a new stick by a fellow brother this evening. We both left work around 7 and as we were walking to our cars (before going to our local B&M) and he handed me a Don Pepin Vegas Cubanas. The cigar was subtle in every way. I loved how I was forced to concentrate to find all of the flavors hidden within and the free-draw of the stick forced me to control my brething. Been workign some crazy hours and it was nice to have somethign that forced me to relax and take my mind off the hectic day.

:cheers:

Nothing for days! I've been sick. It's starting to piss me off.

Naturals Dirt Torpedo tonight...for a non-aromatic aromatic, these aren't bad at all lol

Quesada Jalapa Robusto
Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig
Tatuaje Little Monsters Lil' Drac

4rp55w.jpg
Rocky Summer 2009 Smooth and wish I had a few more with a great lowland

Liga Privada no.9 toro last night while giving a firefighter from Germany a tour of the station and trucks. Today a pre-release La Duena which IMHO is tasting better since my septoplasty surgery.
Currently smoking the newest Davidoff White Edition 2012 dbl robo. Visually, it's a big cigar to hold but smoking really nicely.

Finishing a nice Monte No 2 with about 1 1/2 year on it. Brought back memories of my august trip to the Island...Ah sunshine and good smokes !

Last night at the Outlaw I enjoyed:

Padron 1964 Series T CRA Edition
LFD Cameroon CRA Chisel
Tatuaje Mini Mum

Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades last night with the gents!

Today I had a room 101 Daruma Mutante. I really likes this stick. It had a blast of cinnamon on the beginning, and is was in the finish throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.