• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP 9. Tis colder, wetter but no rain right now. Trying to make the most of it while I can.

ARRRG! I got sick and can't smoke. :(

My Father Le Bijou 1922 puff n stuff limited edition, freaking great smoke, tasted like it was a Cameroon wrapper.

C

On the video Herf:
PSP2 thanks Santa aka Joebunga
H. Upmann EL 2012

sweepthelegnate said:
on the video herf:

Por Larranaga AP regional release 2007
HU half corona
HdM petite robusto

Hmmm.... That's funny. I smoked the same thing last night. Weird.
Good stick, and the beer was delicious.

gallery_13416_1483_9122.jpg

.............the saga continues.

Father Guido Sarducci said:
Liga T52 pig, Opus X LBMF and a Ashton Aged Maduro

my pants just moved a little...

Enjoyed my first lancero last night, a Tatuaje El Triunfador #6.  Yeah, I am sold on this vitola.      

A good bud at work is leaving the company to go elsewhere, he loves to smoke, so last night we had some great smokes.

My delight

1726A31F-0823-4857-A1D8-AE3490579B11-7925-000002BB609E30E5_zps2cec2c8b.jpg

Set-In-Stone said:
on the video herf:

Por Larranaga AP regional release 2007
HU half corona
HdM petite robusto

Hmmm.... That's funny. I smoked the same thing last night. Weird.
Good stick, and the beer was delicious.

gallery_13416_1483_9122.jpg

.............the saga continues.

Father Guido Sarducci said:
>Liga T52 pig, Opus X LBMF and a Ashton Aged Maduro

my pants just moved a little...

Nice try, but a little circumstantial at best…  besides, I believe I already requested a lawyer in a different thread.

Since you are trying so hard to pin this on someone from Austin and it is Friday so I am going to help you out.  

I have denied involvement in this series of bombings… one thing I did not deny is having my own theory of who the bomber is…

I'm sure the bomber didn't mean to leak enough of his activities for a person such as myself to figure it out, but this bomber is not as smart as he thinks he is - as soon as I reveal him, l'm sure you'll agree.  You might think this long winded reply is evidence of my guilt, but I sense an oncoming frame job from the actual bomber that's why I have now turned my coat.

Now, let's walk through this a bit:

First, if you thought of yourself as smart and were trying to pull one over on the FOGs would you include yourself in the people that got bombed?  I know I certainly would.  Personally, if I was the bomber I would have mixed my "I got hit" thread in a little later in the timeline - not be the first one out of the gate, it's a bit too obvious.  Smart, but not smart enough.

Secondly, I believe you would gain the trust of some newbs via the instant messaged and tell them that a way to accepted in the community it to be active in these type of "event" threads.  When someone uses the search function to look back fondly on the Newb War of 2013 whose names will they see?  It's much better than posting over and over in introduction threads, right?  Pretty smart, but not smart enough.  I believe each of you that got hit should ask yourself the question - Who is constantly on the instant messager?  Who constantly attempts to befriend newbs because more established members find him annoying to talk to for an extended period of time?

Third, I would enlist some of these newbs help by asking them to receive my package and then reship to my target.  Easy enough to do.  Who among us wouldn't do that if asked?  It sort of unravels when the newb opens up CP one day and sees the carnage that occurred.  It sort of reminds me of that scene in the movie, Body of Lies - they set up a man to appear to claim responsibility for a bombing and then he starts getting flooded with emails congratulating him - he is floored and doesn't know how to react - he's been setup.

Fourth, I would beat the drum behind the scenes.  Accuse the newbs that show up to my virtual herf. Point fingers at newbs that pulled off successful bombings last year. Point fingers at those I enlisted to post in threads.  Point fingers at people I asked to send packages - selected for the few number of people in their area from CP.  Conveniently be the only person on CP that could manage to pull together addresses of these newbs.  Where would he get such addresses?  I'd direct you to the third point above, not to mention his involvement in the NST.

Who fits this profile of a bomber?  Wkoti.

Now you may dismiss this as nonsensical ranting, but I would just ask that you consider if these things are possible.  Would Wkoti get joy out of this scenario?  Laughing in the face of FOGs that call him a turtle and a wimpy kid?  Now you may say - CJ is just not original enough to pull something like this off and for that I actually have no answer - I'd say generally you are right - but man this smells too funny and all signs point at him.

Nope, ain't CJ ( my opinion ). As for smelling funny, he used too much garlic when he cooks. :)

Had a My Father le bijou 1922 last night, man that thing kicked my ass! I decided to come home after work and smoke it on an empty stomach, not a good idea. Needless to say, lesson learned!

GI4meGg.jpg

Punch coronations from NOV 05, really mild, nice relaxing smoke, it was an experience!

Thanks (Theorangeman)

C

Status
Not open for further replies.