• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty Rat (Thanks Kendall)
OR El Centurion Robusto
OR Devils Weed (Thanks Loren)
NHC Reserva Limitada (Thanks Loren)
Cohiba Behike 52 (Thanks Daryl)

cabaiguan juan said:
Herrera Esteli beli
How was it cabaiguan Juan?

Diplomaticos no2, fantastic smoke, smooth, creamy with a hint of sweetness/spice. My 1st , won't be my last!

Thanks CP BOTL.

Most appreciated!

Yesterday had an MCW Liga II and MUWAT on the golf course. Now winding the weekend down with a Cuenca y Blanco.

Smoked a pleasant little Honduran puro called "Don Ivan" today.

Juanote said:
Smoked a pleasant little Honduran puro called "Don Ivan" today.
My wife bright me back some Honduran Puros from her trip in February. I will have to try one of these.

It wasn't extraordinarily complex, and was rolled quite firmly, but with a bit of massaging it produced some nice rich smoke with a sweet note mixed in. And it burned like a champion for a corona, I only dropped the ash near the halfway mark of the cigar.

Moved and the coolidors are not here yet.  Drove up to Minneapolis to give a B&M a try there.  Fairly crappy selection.  However, I did find.

Tat Fausto (only one they had)
My Father lancero

obmike said:
Moved and the coolidors are not here yet.  Drove up to Minneapolis to give a B&M a try there.  Fairly crappy selection.  However, I did find.

For what its worth, I stopped in at Cigar Jones while visiting family in MN and they seemed to have a great selection.

AB SG Robusto - not bad, not spectacular
RyJ Havoc Magnum - I'm becoming a fan of this jawbreaker
Mulling the possibility of having a Padron Churchill Maduro later

Just had my first La Gloria Cubana Serie N.  I enjoyed it the taste but the end started coming apart on me before I was finished.

obmike said:

Tat Fausto (only one they had)
My Father lancero

When I was in Minneapolis I went up to Tobacco Grove and they had some excellent smokes and a nice lounge area.

Had a DE French Fry last night (thanks Austen!). Wasn't sure what to expect, but this held true to most reviews. Definite LP resemblance in flavor and smoke production. Only issues were a bit of sponginess and the need to relight a couple of times once I crossed the halfway mark.

Now enjoying a Reinado GER, courtesy of Antonio at Reinado and a contest win. This is my first of these, and I'm really enjoying. I'm a sucker for a nice box pressed stick, and this puppy is no exception. Impeccable construction and burn with mouthfuls of slightly sweet, slightly spicy deliciousness.

Went out to a bar with a few friends, one of which just returned from Cancun. Low and behold.. he had a glass top box with Monte's in them. It made me smile and immediately reminded me of one of James' stories. I humored him and lit it up. Fortunately it tasted like tobacco... not a horrible draw and no offensive flavors. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.