• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to take advantage of the unseasonably warm weather (I also wanted to christen my new Xikar Xi) and enjoyed a CAO Brazilia Gol!. Very good smoke in my opinion--difinitely one to put on my "favorites" list.

MATASA 30th Anniversary by Fonseca. Wasn't too fond of it but got it in a newbie trade and wanted to give it a shot.

Padron 80th :love: . . . with Eagle Rare 17 from the BTAC. Tommy Lee Jones in Electric Mist on bootleg. It's a lovely evening here.

~Boar

LFD Double Ligero Chisel for breakfast, a Lito Gomez Diez Chisel for lunch and ended the evening with a Boli RC.

It was a good day!

LFD Double Ligero Chisel for breakfast, a Lito Gomez Diez Chisel for lunch and ended the evening with a Boli RC.

It was a good day!

WOW!!
Are you still standing?

I had LFD Coronado Corona Gorda and it nocked me out.
Took me an 1.5 hours to smoke it,very good smoke, really enjoyed it.

I had an ESG 20th from the 1st batch yesterday afternoon, and it was superb. These are coming along very nicely.

Yesterday I took advantage of the shockingly warm weather here in the Northeast by lighting up a Ramon Allones Estupendos '07 RE Asia Pacific :love: . I paired it with some Clement Rhum XO :love:.

Wow is the word of the day!

Yesterday I took advantage of the shockingly warm weather here in the Northeast by lighting up a Ramon Allones Estupendos '07 RE Asia Pacific :love: . I paired it with some Clement Rhum XO :love:.

Wow is the word of the day!

Very nice

I have been celebrating Hanukah since Sunday. Recently I have put to fire:

1. San Cristobal De La Habana El Principe
2. Ashton ESG 21 Yr. Salute 07'
3. Opus X Robusto 06'
4. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOW)
5. Trinidad Ingenios EL 07
6. BTL
7. Tatuaje Black CG

Edit to add vitola

8. RASS 05'
9. Opus X Lancero aka "Phantom" 05' (Unreal)
10. Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
11. Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

Well the festival of lights is coming to an end. Here are the rest of the sticks I put to fire in celebration:

12. Juan Lopez #2 08'
13. RyJ Escudos LE 07'
14 Tatuaje Black Robusto
14. Hoyo de Monterrey Churcill 01'
15. Cabiguan Guapo
16. H. Upman Mag 46
17. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOWx2)

Smoked my first Liga Privada #9. Awesome rich flavor with hints of sweetness. Nice earthy tastes too.
Can't wait to smoke my next one. :D

One of my favs, what size was it? If you want a Robusto Oscuro I might have to hook you up.

Just revisited a Boli RC from '07. To my surprise, its strength increases with age but becomes more salty. It still has a lot of smoke and very enjoyable. I will wait for another six months and try again.

I have been celebrating Hanukah since Sunday. Recently I have put to fire:

1. San Cristobal De La Habana El Principe
2. Ashton ESG 21 Yr. Salute 07'
3. Opus X Robusto 06'
4. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOW)
5. Trinidad Ingenios EL 07
6. BTL
7. Tatuaje Black CG

Edit to add vitola

8. RASS 05'
9. Opus X Lancero aka "Phantom" 05' (Unreal)
10. Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
11. Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

Well the festival of lights is coming to an end. Here are the rest of the sticks I put to fire in celebration:

12. Juan Lopez #2 08'
13. RyJ Escudos LE 07'
14 Tatuaje Black Robusto
14. Hoyo de Monterrey Churcill 01'
15. Cabiguan Guapo
16. H. Upman Mag 46
17. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOWx2)

As a fellow observer can I say you made our Maccabi ancestors proud!

I can't compare but today I put flame to a CAO Lx2 Torpedo which had great taste but burned like crap, so I lit a n Opus Reserva D' Chateau from '04 that more than made up for the burn issues of the CAO.

Yesterday on the way to Cape Cod to play golf a Padilla Miami 8/11 Churchill
After 18 holes on the ride home a Kristoff Maddie Churchill.
Today a Illusione MK (Thanks Nasty)

Brian

I had my first 4-cigar day:

1) El Triumfador
2) Oliva V maduro
3) La Aurora sun grown maduro preferido
4) H. Upman 1844 Monarch

My favorite of the 4 was the El Triumfador - simply outstanding.

John

I had every intention of smoking a Cuesta Rey No.11 Belicoso that I've had laying around for almost a year--I didn't make it through the first inch. It just didn't taste good to me at all.

San Cristobal Fabuloso from my Secret Santa. One of my "All Time Top Five" list cigars, consistently.

Maybe even top three. I really love these.

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.