• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing up a nice weekend w/ a Punch Punch from `01. Great stick!! :thumbs:

I smoked one Monte #4 and gifted one to my cousin who is new to cigar. He had to relight the cigar three times, but he said it was a good smoke and could pick up some chocolate flavor.

Cubao #3 Lancero. This size has given the best taste so far from the different sizes I've tried. More intense flavors.

smoker24

Finished off last night with a Oliva Serie V Double Robusto. Man those are def. my fav. in that line.

Smoked an Opus X robusto today (My first foray into the Opus line). The flavor, albeit a tiny bit mild, was excellent but the construction bothered me--it required 3 relights and numerous touch-ups.

After a clear bill of health from the doctor, I enjoyed....

PAN Pyramid '03
Padron Delicias Nat. '04
Cuaba Divinos

Here's to good health!!

Smoked an Opus X robusto today (My first foray into the Opus line). The flavor, albeit a tiny bit mild, was excellent but the construction bothered me--it required 3 relights and numerous touch-ups.

sounds like it was over humidified. i dont know where it could be taken for mild though :)

601 Green Label. Gifted to me by a BOTL. Exceeded my expectations. Wonderful smoke!

sounds like it was over humidified. i dont know where it could be taken for mild though :)

That is entirely possible as I smoked it straight out of the B&M's humi. Mild was a poor adjective to use, what I meant was that it lacked the spice and whatnot of the Nicaraguan cigars that I usually gravitate too. I'm definitely interested to see how on of these would smoke after sitting on it for a while.

Padron Serie '26 #35 Maduro

I've decided this is flat out the best cigar in the world....go ahead, quote me on it....it's true.

AF Double Chateau was lit up but I thought it was horrible. Wound up smoking a Macanudo Hyde Park Maduro and got happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.