• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last Padron Millenium maduro that I recieved in a trade with Infinity. A great cigar to burn in memory of one of our finest Brothers.

Linked up with Tony, Jon, David and Andy @ Shelly's Backroom in DC:

Carrera Torpedo Maduro
Opus X Petite Lancero (what a perfect smoke after eating a big honking burger!)

Outside having a Padron 1964 Exclusivo maddie with about a 1 1/2 age on it and WOW! Haven't had a 1964 in awhile so this was a nice treat. :cool:

Had time before linking up with friends for dinner. Went to local B&M and got a box of Illusione 68.

Had to smoke one. It was good....but needs some time in my personal Humidor.

Hopefully 2 days is enough for the DC Herf!

Well I just started the day with an old Power Ranger that was just beggin me for some spark.

Art

Smoked a Fuente Short Story this evening at the B&M. I'm kind of hit or miss with Fuente's offerings but I really enjoyed this little guy.

Currently smoking my first ever CAO Italia, Box Press. Lit it up and I have to say the initial draws were hard, and it was a bit bitter, almost put it down in fact. I decided to give it a few more puffs and man did this thing open up. Great cigar and getting better with every puff!

Smoked a Tat Black from the jar release that was pretty disappointing. Started out nice but after a while a hole developed in the middle that caused it to lose all flavor. Hopefully my last 2 are better....

I went to the local Cigarette store today and they have a very limited cigar selection. I picked out a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990. It was a decent smoke till the last 2" which then it turned into a nasty tar taste in the mouth. Since I ran out of cigars, I will be picking up some singles when I want a cigar. Since I have to wait for my Opus X CFCF Fun Box 2008 to arrive. Who knows what I will do with it. :whistling:

Yet another Liga tonight driving home from dinner with the Wifey. These are getting better the longer they sit in my humi.

Today I finished my shift early at work, so my coworker and I fired up a couple of CAO Cameroon Robustos. The draw was extremely easy, allowing for an ample amount of the creamy smoke to pass through. I tasted hints of nut and spice, and my partner commented that he had notes of leather on his as well as spice. After a good forty five minutes, we both had nubbed them until our fingertips were singed. Outstanding way to finish off a long, hellish week, and for him to kick off the beginning of a two week vacation. Today reminded me of why these smokes make it to my top favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back