• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I herfed it up with several local BOTL's today. I enjoyed three fine cigars:

WOAM
DCM Stanford's 90th
Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto

Had an Illusione 88 while my berry cobbler cooked, then grilled up some bacon-wrapped filets and hot Italian sausage for dinner. Settling it all in with an '06 Anejo Shark now.

Sometimes, life is really, really good. :thumbs:

~Boar

Illusione f9. Much better than the ~2~ that I had a few weeks ago, but the damn thing wouldn't stay lit.

NoVA Herf:
AF Hemingway Signature Maduro
ISOM...was gifted.....forgot what it was, sorry
San Cristobal Monumento

Enjoyed an Illusione ~mk~ (thanks again NASTY) and a Tatuaje Unicos with some fine DC-area BOTLs.

Well right now I am enjoying a Padilla special edition 2006,although the draw is a little tight. I may have to try one of my Sopranos tomorrow I will report back when I do, It will be my first Soprano in the line.

Went to the cigar shop yesterday and picked up a few including a CAO Eileens Dream? I'm not one for flavored cigars but the Irish in me could resist. Smoked it and it was pretty good if I don't say so myself.

I'm a Liga fiend as well....I bought so many off of that damn devil site that I had to get a Liga box for them :laugh:

I'm a Liga fiend as well....I bought so many off of that damn devil site that I had to get a Liga box for them :laugh:

You probably battled with me for a few. We really need to put a CP in the comments so we have an idea whos bidding.

Enjoyed a nice Camacho Corojo - perfect blend for a calming afternoon.

Just smoked my first Camacho 10th Aniversary 6/60...very good smoke. Make sure you have something sweet nearby - kicked my ass!

I have a box if anyone wants to trade a fiver...pm me with what you have...

~ t

Status
Not open for further replies.