• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Lkyman, IronMike5 & I enjoyed El Triunfadores. A great lancero smoke on a beautiful(81 degree) day! :thumbs:

Kind of want to go outside and fire another one up right now. :laugh:

Started my day with a Party Short and hope tp finish it off with a Padron Familia Reserva #44. Gotta love Fridays!!!

The Boss let us go early today so I came home and lit up an Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria. Sat out in the garage and watched the rain fall for a while!

Should have ran in the house and grabbed something to drink as well but did not.

Tony

Vegas Robaina - Clasicos ('99)
Hoyo de Monterrey - Regalos Edición Limitada 2007
El Triunfador - Lancero

Another beautiful day in San Francisco. Smoked a wonderful SLR Churchills '00

My local B&M got a nice order in this week, so I smoked a Tat Cojonu '03 at the lounge and just fired up a Fuente King B here at the house.

Aaaaaah, Fridays. Gotta love 'em.

~Boar

Stopped in my local B&M to pick up something for the ride to the Bay Area and looked at a Macanudo 1968 but just could not bring my heart to spending $13 for a Mac... Picked up a JdN Antano Robusto Grande and headed to the counter.

Then Steve (the owner) gifts me a J. Fuego 7-7-7 and I figure what the heck, I know what to expect from the JdN so I sniff the foot and these rich coffee and earth flavors fill my nose. The dark oily wrapper ialmost made me want to eat it. I took my trust xikar to it and the pre-light draw was perfect. It lit up with no problem and we were off.

The cigar produced a fair amount of smoke and the burn was fair to middling. First third was so-so but the second third exploded with coffee and spice. Retrohaling this bad boy and it was even tastier.

I was sipping on a Dr. Pepper and the spice contrast was minimal. With some age, this could be one fine stick. I be the folks over at RP miss this master craftsman.

I picked up a 7-7-7 yesterday as well to try out. It's on the list for today along with the Cohiba Puro Dominicana.

WOAM followed by a Parti Short from 2004 while watching college football.

Padron 35M for breakfast and I just finished a LFD Outlaw, that went surprisingly well with a tall glass of choc milk..

Art

despite the rain, my friends and I got the screenings spread and the brick laid out for the floor for my new "smoke shed" - finished off the evening with a nice big Perdomo Habano Maduro :D

Status
Not open for further replies.