• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
RASS from JUL 06 Suckling was on the money. This was my second to last. The last one will be for a very special occassion. :)

Hoyo de Monterrey sobranos. It must be getting really dry in my basement, because this one sucked (they're usually really good, rich and nicely made) and was discarded after an incredibly dry, bitter inch; time to get the really serious humidifying power going for winter.

Had an RP connecticut while putting up Christmas lights. I don't usually smoke while doing anything but those are a great smoke for just kicking around. Anything else more complex I like to enjoy while just sitting and or doing as little as possible.

It was an entertaining night with a multiple pairing if you will! I had a bourbon and a SMS with 2 sticks and a few guests. The smoke was a Oliva "V" maduro with some Parker Heritage 27 yr old Bourbon and then some Ardbeg 1977. Trough the smoke but not done drinking yet we lit up a C. Torano NOVENTA 90. Although after the "V" maduro there really was no compairo! The drinks and guests were very nice!

Tony

DPG Seriess JJ Beli Maddie last night. I love these in both the natural and maduro form. Great cigars.

Smoked a Panza maddie Quixote on the way to work. god I love this little cigars rp

A while ago I saw a post you made recommending this little bute's. I bought a box of the above and love the little bastard's. Only have (4) left and it's re-box time. They draw well, lots of smooth,creamy smoke.Wrapper tastes great...I love these damn things... :thumbs:

Frank

I enjoyed a La Riqueza #5, it was an incredible little smoke. Made the ride home enjoyable after a crazy busy day at work.

Edit: It was the shorter #5 not #1.

Peterson Churchill - these have several years age on them and, although mild, are flavorful.

Partagas P2
Illusione cg4

Both were quite good. The Partagas are smoking great even when fresh

CAO Gold Corona, have a couple still lying around I got on sale a while back. Too bad they are so mild you don't taste hardly anything.

Illusione 68 yesterday prior to dinner. Good little smoke for sure. The more I smoke these Illusione's the more I like them.

Smoked a Panza maddie Quixote on the way to work. god I love this little cigars rp

A while ago I saw a post you made recommending this little bute's. I bought a box of the above and love the little bastard's. Only have (4) left and it's re-box time. They draw well, lots of smooth,creamy smoke.Wrapper tastes great...I love these damn things... :thumbs:

Frank

I just saw this.
Frank let me know what you think of the Sancha Double Maduro Cervantes..... :whistling:
Chris

Frank

I just saw this.
Frank let me know what you think of the Sancha Double Maduro Cervantes..... :whistling:
Chris

You Rat Bastard!.....thank you....I wondered how the larger Vitola effects taste on these guys. I guess I'll find out.

thanks Chris

Smoked an Anejo 49 out the deck..brrrrrrrrrr

art

Status
Not open for further replies.