• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the morning with a Principe. I figured I'd kick it up a notch so I opend an old tin of Opus Robusto's I had been saving. What an amazing smoke that was.

Now to figure what to smoke this evening. I'm thinking maybe time to put a spark to an old Shark. ;)

Art

I have been celebrating Hanukah since Sunday. Recently I have put to fire:

1. San Cristobal De La Habana El Principe
2. Ashton ESG 21 Yr. Salute 07'
3. Opus X Robusto 06'
4. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOW)
5. Trinidad Ingenios EL 07
6. BTL
7. Tatuaje Black CG

Edit to add vitola

8. RASS 05'
9. Opus X Lancero aka "Phantom" 05' (Unreal)
10. Tatuaje Cojonu 2003
11. Tatuaje Exclusivo Zona Del Este

Its a BEAUTIFUL Christmas morning here, around 48F and loads of sunshine. I am going to grab a coffee and head out to the deck and smoke a Padron #9

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL

Art

had the joy of my best friend and her partner dropping by for a visit this afternoon....
we adjourned to the 'smoke shed' and proceeded to lay waste to a few choice sticks, starting with a Drew Estates Culebra which we split between the three of us ;) then I had a Perdomo Habano Maduro torp, while my friend had a Monte White and her partner had a nicely aged LGC. finished off the visit with a couple of Hemingway Maduros from my Xmas '07 set that I won for a "traveled furthest to the herf" contest over the summer :thumbs:

all in all, a great afternoon... hope everyone else is enjoying their day too :cool:

Got a nice Opus X Petite Lancero for Christmas - among others - and just finished smoking it (juat about the time I couldn't take the cold any longer. Decided not to hold off - smoked it right away. Different from other Opus' I've had - to me a bit spicier - but outstanding.

John

Enjoying a Johnny O mareva while I watch the Celtics/Lakers game. Go Celts! Will try to split a Partagas Culebra with some relatives after Christmas dinner tonight if I can find 2 others to smoke with. Happy holidays to everyone at CP and best wishes for the new year.

Earlier this month, I found this fuente anejo # 55 at a local cigar store selling them real cheap, unbelivable $13.50 each! This is my first time smoking one of these big babies. I was undecided as to a good time to smoke this thinking it needed some humidor time. This should age well. It's smoking real good right now and I only bought it 3 weeks ago.

Smoked a Tatuaje Reserva J21 earlier, between unwrapping presents and sitting down to Yule dinner, and about to put fire to my last GOF Carlito now.

What a swell day. :thumbs:

~Boar

Padron 80th's with friends and family.

Art

While hanging out with my sponsor and some of my predecessors in the program a H. Upmann Sir Winston (03) that was simply AMAZING.

Brian

Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy this morning with a coffee.
I followed it by a Trinidad Coloniales.
My after-dinner smoke was a RASS from 06. It was the best smoke of the day.

Lots of smokes today.
Tatuaje Havana VI Noble
La Flor Dominicana Factory Press III
Litto Gomez Small Batch I
Avo LE '07

Today I sat in the sun and smoked my last Danneman HBPR Corona. It was covered in plume and was so damn good I nubbed it and burnt my thumb and finger. :laugh:

Gurkha Gold #4 after work last night. I liked it - does anyone else find that Gurkhas tend to favor a less humid condition?

Nothing for my tonight. Last night I had a Padron 2000 maddie and a Tat West Side while watching the UFC fight. Awesome smokes! But man I wish Griffen won that fight.

Had a Party Short earler today.Smoking an Illusione cg:4 with about a years age on it.These things just get better & better. :thumbs:

Enjoyed a Torano Virtuoso churchill. Very full bodied - spicy all the way through. Excellent.

John

Smoked my first Liga Privada #9. Awesome rich flavor with hints of sweetness. Nice earthy tastes too.
Can't wait to smoke my next one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.