• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinidad Ingenios EL 2007.
It was a very good cigar, but I think there are better cigars out there at this price range.

I've decided to take Infinity's advice to stop sitting on my good stuff so here's a sampling of what I've smoked over the past 2 weeks:

Cuban Dunhill
Padron 40th Anni maduro
2 BTL's
BBMF that absolutely kicked my ass!
ERDM Panatela Largas from 1983
Punch Punch from 1992
Boli CE from 1993
Ashton VSG Illusion "Round"

Tonight, I just smoked a run of the mill Padron 1926 Serie #35 maduro

I've had a good stretch!

I just love those #35's Jonesy. They are a great Winter smoke.
Today is a crisp, clear, blue sky with temp around 40. I just came inside after putting the torch to a wonderful SB#2.

Art

**edit for spelling

I'm going out on the front patio to smoke a San Cristobal de La Habana Muralla. Was going to have an Oficio but it was plugged. Imagine that! :laugh:

Edit to add: The Muralla sucked big time! :0

Had one of my favorites,Juan Lopez NO.1 after letting him rest for a couple of months.
It was excellent.

Tat Black from Bully. I had to use a toothpick to keep from buring my fingers. Stick was kinda equal to a Brown Label for the first third, then it took off. Oh my goodness, this flovor bomb took off and has me jonesing for more.

What a terrific smoke. I smoked this while taking in the first 2d half of the Facons - Cards game. I followed it up with a Tat Regios for the Indy - Chargers game.

I have got to get my hands on some more Tat Blacks.

Last Friday was DAGA SG with the Minneapolis crew and JL Panatella later on at the local tobacconist

Today an HDM DC from 05 while watching the Vi-queens

The cigars were great but the football team....well you know what happened :blush:

Outside enjoying the warm weather smoking a Oliva Serie V Double Robusto with 6 months of age on it. Man I really love these smokes. Can't get enough of them. Hope everyone had a good weekend. :cool:

Mike

Instead of my normal Anejo #48, I have a LFD Factory Press II today and it hit the spot. :D

LFD Cabinet Cammy last night after about a week with no smoke. Great stick!

hey everyone! I couldn't sleep tonight, so I took the opportunity to light up a new-to-me cigar, a Partagas Black Label Magnifico. So far so good, with just a little uneven burn going on.

Last night I smoked a wonderful LFD Double Ligero Lancero while watching the Eagles win. I went to the Dolphin game and enjoyed a Tatuaje Black CG in the lot before the game. I had a Padron 80th on hand for the victory but it was not to be. At least I can still cheer on the Giants to another Super Bowl.

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles.

This is the smoke that turned me on to 'good' cigars. Had one while watching NFL on Sunday.

Plan to have another one while watching the Longhorns administer a Big 12 beatdown! Hook'em Horns!

Aaron

I went outside to smoke a Anejo #48 after the crappy incident at the Post Office. It was like 24 degrees today so it a pretty nice day for a cigar and getting ready to go eat at the local Chinese place. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.