• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a beautiful day here in KC, so I spent the afternoon at the park with my one year old son. While there, I enjoyed a Primos Rosado Torpedo and a Fonseca Vintage Collection Lonsdale.

Smoking a padron. Got it as a gift so I'm not sure which one. Corona size and light wrapper.

I smoked a PSD4 today. I really like this smoke, it had a creamy texture to it. Thank you to the person that gifted it to me. :D

I smoked a PSD4 today. I really like this smoke, it had a creamy texture to it. Thank you to the person that gifted it to me. :D

I'm a big fan of the PSD4. As a matter of fact Mike you've inspired tonights smoke! PSD4 it will be. I'll see how it compares to the CoRo I smoked yesterday.

Yesterday it was a young SCDLH La Punta that was very nice a week out of the box.
Tonite my first but definetly not my last El Triunfador Lanceros.

Brian

Enjoying my first Between the Lines. All I can say is HOLLY SHIT this cigar kicks ass! Not as strong as I thought it might be, but very smooth and creamy. Man I wish I had a box of these suckers.

Later
Mike :cool:

First day of feeling better in about a week so I had to hit a Liga and an LFD Chisel this afternoon. Man it feels good to be able to smell and taste things again.

Had an RP Sungrown toro at the weekly herf tonight (these are smoking really well lately) and just torched up one of the new J. Fuego "777" cigars now . . . not sure what to call the vitola; toro length but only about a 46 ring. Lonsdale?

It's starting off great. Oily maduro wrapper, nice thick rich flavor.

~Boar

I just had a Rocky Patel Decade robusto. It wasn't bad, per say, (though, the burn left something to be desired) but it wasn't what I was in the mood for.

Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias. It was my first of this line, and it really didn't do anything for me.

Try the angels. It reminds me of a party short from a distant island.

As for me, I'm smoking a Boli RC from mar06 . When these were young the power over whelmed the flavors. They are just now starting to come around. By the end of the year they should be REALLY good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.