• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays is cloudy and overcast with temp about 40F, so I started the morning with a Principe and a coffee that a friend brought back from the DR.

A nice way to start the morning.

Art

I am smoking the first Padron 64 I have had in many months. A Monarca Nat. What a beautiful smoke. I am almost glad I got the chance to wait this long to realize it again. :rolleyes:

Today I smoked an AF Hemmingway Short Story, which I loved and was worth every bit of the hype. And tonight I plan on smoking a Gurkha Centurian Perfecto as long as the bar I'm going to allows smoking (I think it does).

PSD4 (Fantastic)
Liga Privada (seemed a little off)

Too damn cold to smoke anything else.

Just got back from Andy's place:
Oliva V Dbl Robusto
RASS '07

Sweetrice80 was there as well. Great meeting you, Dave!

Sancho Panza Bachilleres. Much better than the 2 I previously tried. The flavor really came out in the last third of the cigar.

An old, crusty El Rey de los Habanos, then a Cohiba Mauduro Secretos, and ended with a Tat Noella while at the Outlaw event yesterday.

Outside testing out CA #1 cigar of the year. Casa Magna Coloado. Not a bad smoke, but not anywhere close to beating a Padron 80th maduro. I understand the whole bargin thing, but this is the list of the best cigars of the year. I didn't think that price mattered on that list. Oh well, Still glad it warmed up enough to come out and enjoy a smoke today :cool:

A San Cristobal Clasico as I hovered over the stove with the exhaust fan on :laugh:

Vegas Robaina Clasicos (Fantastic, the draw was tight but I am getting to love the flavor)
Illusione CG4

Status
Not open for further replies.