• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Training Wheels Pass - FNG pt deux

Just received the box! It looks good. I've inventoried the cigars - and they are all there and look to be in good shape.

I have PMed my proposed Puts & Takes to Cory - if he approves, I will post them publicly and then get this ready to go South to Virginia tomorrow or Saturday.

Just received the box! It looks good. I've inventoried the cigars - and they are all there and look to be in good shape.

I have PMed my proposed Puts & Takes to Cory - if he approves, I will post them publicly and then get this ready to go South to Virginia tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm ready bro! :cool:
Edited to say: Wow! DC, I just noticed that. :blush:

Alright, Cory okayed my puts & takes (I think!). If anyone has any questions / comments, please let me know before this goes out tomorrow at lunch. Here they are:

Put: LFD DL 600 (#54)
Take: CAO Italia Ciao (#7)

Put: Gurkha Legend Aniversario Perfecto (#55)
Take: Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso (#47)

Put: Gurkha Ancient Warrior (#56)
Take: Edge Missile by Rocky Patel (#45)

Put: Montecristo No 4 (#57)
Take: RyJ Petit Corona (#29)

Put: Carlos Torano Signature Toro (#58)

Great job with everything, Cory! I learned A LOT about packing a box!

So, I keep looking over my puts and takes and you guys keeping making me change them...LOL I'm two out.

....and, that's the criteria that Cory asked me to judge the three pics by. Smoking a cigar, telling the bunch a bit about yourself in photos.

Tough call, and I spent some time going back and forth looking at the pics. But, in the end, there can be only one winner and in this case the winner is....(envelope please)...IT'S A TIE..!! THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, THE OLD CODGER JUDGE COULDN'T MAKE UP HIS MIND....!!! YAAAAYYYY....!!!! (....crowd goes wild, trashes convention hall, throwing liquor, chairs, etc......).... :laugh:

Good shots, all of them. But, at the end of the day, two sets caught my eye. Tomthirtysix's shots of a day at the ball park with his son, on the docks kicking back, and sharing a smoke with his pretty wife were very cool. But, so were jfields pics...!! First, a shot in front of Davidoff; got to give points there. Add a shot of his lovely wife and then kicking back with Cohiba in hand. Fantastic...!!

Now, Cory had put up one prize pack but I think between him and I we can get this handled. Cory - PM me, bro..... :cool:

Thanks again to all you guys for the photos and sharing a bit about yourself. Always fun to put a face to the names... :thumbs:

Cheers, guys - B.B.S.

Edited because the old codger couldn't find his reading specs this AM.......
0305 1720 0001 7401 6261 - jfields
0305 1720 0001 4701 6254 - tomthirtysix

I got the packages off last night. I couldn't come up w/ a duplicate, so I improvised a little. Unfortunately, I didn't write it down, but we shall see if I can remember. I think it was: Torano 1959 Toro, Padron 2000, Some cigar, AF Anejo #46, and RyJ Short Churchill '06. And if I remember correctly, I think I sent Tom the Mini's so he and his wife could try them (we wouldn't want jfields giving one to his kid). :laugh: :thumbs: Enjoy my friends! Thanks for judging Tom! I'll pay you back in Vegas if not sooner. :whistling: :D

Boogs34, we're good to go. We just need a DC#. :thumbs:

Thanks Tom and, Cory for the contest and, the great smokes.......................Nah, my three year old is a La Flor whore. :rolleyes:

I'm ready. I'll try to get my P&T's posted tonight. I have the list at home. :thumbs:

Yeah, thanks Tom and Cory. I'll be looking forward to the package. :D

I just dropped this 5lb 4oz puppy at the local post office! I expect it to arrive Monday, but with luck it will make the short 80 minute trip by tomorrow.

DC# 0305 2710 0002 9747 7376

Enjoy!

I got home from work yesterday to find the photo contest prize package in my mail box yesterday (thanks C & B.B.S.) along with a delivery notice. I will go to the Post Office tomorrow and pick this up to get it going. I'm off of work so, I should get it turned around and off to Jonsey on Tues.

Here are my proposed P&T's for approval in advance: LMK

T: Montecristo Edmundo EFA SEP05 (#26) P: Vegas Robania Unicos ROA FEB06 (#59)
T: Rock Patel Sungrown - Robusto (#21) P: AVO Piramide Natural (#60)
T: Olivia Master Blend II Robusto (#41) P: Tatuaje Noella (#61)
T: Nat Sherman Omerta 2006 Torpedo (#49) P: Litto Gomez Diez Chisel Puro (#62)

P:Don Pepin Garcia Blue - Invictos (#63)
P: Cohiba Siglo II PLM MAY06 (#64)

Thanks again for putting on this pass Cory and, letting us all get on board.

The prize arrived on Saturday, and it looks beautiful. Thanks again.

So, I thought that I would take this opportunity to explain what I go through when I check P's and T's; it is the same thing I do when I am checking to see if what I am putting into a pass is comparable to what I plan on taking. This is not a personal attack; I am just trying to explain where I am coming from and hopefully add some useful information for current and future pass participants. :thumbs:
I had a question in a PM about how to value the age of an ISOM when trying to trade for it. Since there is an older stick in here, I thought I would point you to a pass last year where that question came up. I tried to search for some of the other posts, but had difficulty finding them. Hope that helps:

One way to value age of an ISOM when trading:
cohibasurfer's $.02
Blue Dragon's $.02

I'd like to hear other people's $.02 as well. :thumbs:

Hope that helps. :)
- C

I got home from work yesterday to find the photo contest prize package in my mail box yesterday (thanks C & B.B.S.) along with a delivery notice. I will go to the Post Office tomorrow and pick this up to get it going. I'm off of work so, I should get it turned around and off to Jonsey on Tues.

I went to the PO today to pick up the pass. Everything looked good from the nice packaging job AJ did down to the inventory being spot on. The cigars were all in good shape and nothing needed, not even any distilled water. I have finished my P&T's tonight and, I have the list updated, the box repackaged to go out to Jonesy tommorow. Just waiting to hear back from him.

I went to the PO today to pick up the pass. Everything looked good from the nice packaging job AJ did down to the inventory being spot on. The cigars were all in good shape and nothing needed, not even any distilled water. I have finished my P&T's tonight and, I have the list updated, the box repackaged to go out to Jonesy tommorow. Just waiting to hear back from him.

Brian may be at the hospital, LOL

We will have too see if he is OK from the CP fun

Ready for it John!

LOL! He may have a few bruised ribs from laughing too hard.

Sent this out to Jonesy today via UPS second day air. Put the box inside another just for added protection.

UPS tracking# 1Z2E24290243087269

Nice JOB.

I'm on deck YES my first PASS.

200170471-001-1.jpg