• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov Vs. McGregor

Who is your money on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last time a power striker came back like that was probably Kongo/Meathead a bunch of years ago.

Damn, reading that I fully expected Volkov to win

OSP is a guy who never really lived up to his full potential. I thought he'd go a lot further than he has. I'd like to see him have a resurgence.

Damn, reading that I fully expected Volkov to win

I thought he'd get a first round KO, honestly. He's pretty well-rounded, and Lewis has only one weapon... and a shitty gas tank. I was surprised how Lewis was turning it on at the end. He (Volkov) was easily up 2-0... probably would have been 3-0. I'll eat that crow.

OSP/Reyes Buffer intros.

I hope OSP wins, but I don't know enough about Dominick Reyes to make a call.

Lots of powerful kicks early by both. Now settling for feeling out in the center.

Trading backs against the cage. OSP miffed a TD.

Halfway through R1 and Reyes is hitting OSP with some elbos to the head agiannst the cage.

Reyes is connecting with OSP's head with his gloves.

Headkick by Reyes followed by some leather to the head. OSP throwing some hands and legs a bit, but nothing really connecting.

Face kick from Reyes.

End R1.

1-0 Reyes (my take)

R2.

OSP trying to keep distance with side kicks. Reyes still getting the better of exchanges. Big shot to the face by Reyes.

Great TD defense from Reyes, and OSP is back against the cage. 3:30 R2

Nice head kick from OSP. Reyes is workign with his legs more this round, attacking OSP's right leg and body.

OSP miffs another takedown. 1 minute left. R2

Good body shots from both fighters with 30 seconds left in the round. High kicks blocked by Reyes.

End R2.

2-0 Reyes. It's not exactly an ass kicking, but Reyes is dominant with his skills. OSP's corner is telling him he needs a finish to win.

R3.

nice head kick and body shots by Reyes. OSP is controlling the motion, but Reyes is controlling the action.

OSP is trying a few big shots with both hands and legs, but not really connecting with them.

Three minutes left in the fight. Both are picking up the pace a bit. Nice trading in the middle. Both landing stuff that sounds like it hurts.

OSP catches a kick and lands a straight, pushing Reyes back agains tthe cage. He's looking for a TD.

1:30 left, good TD defense by Reyes. Both still popping each other with shots. OSP seems to be looking for a lot more headkicks.

OSP losing blood over his eye. Probably from an elbow.

30 seconds left.