• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Gotta ask, why is this post needed? How does this benefit anything?
To be completely honest, you, or any member here, could ask the same question concerning enumerable posts in this, or any other forum.
As far as being needed, and/or a benefit, I never made any claim of either.
All I stated was that the member's post reminded me of certain members of this forum.
This forum is also a (virtual) form of a family; right?
I was just stating a fact, as I see it; nothing more & nothing less.
Why do you ask? I hope you're not thinned skinned. I'm not.

Last edited:
To be completely honest, you, or any member here, could ask the same question concerning enumerable posts in this, or any other forum.
All I stated was that the member's post reminded me of certain members of this forum.
A lesson I learned early in life.

If the entire world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, you need to change your thinking.

I for one am tired of your bull shit!

You insult, you insinuate, you're ignorant to highly respected members, you act like a spoiled rotten child, and then you blame everyone else. In case you haven't figured it out, this isn't the place for you! I guess you think that because you started your own thread and you are the only person who ever posts in it that it means your are just too cool! You're wrong!

Browse through threads and see the likes and loves, and laughter, and then look at your posts. Everyone is ignoring you hoping you will go away.

A lesson I learned early in life.

If the entire world has to be wrong in order for you to be right, you need to change your thinking.

I for one am tired of your bull shit!

You insult, you insinuate, you're ignorant to highly respected members, you act like a spoiled rotten child, and then you blame everyone else. In case you haven't figured it out, this isn't the place for you! I guess you think that because you started your own thread and you are the only person who ever posts in it that it means your are just too cool! You're wrong!

Browse through threads and see the likes and loves, and laughter, and then look at your posts. Everyone is ignoring you hoping you will go away.

Only thread I can think of that you may be referring to is this thread.

I did request other members to, "So, post your favorite music videos" in the OP.

I'm not aware of any internet forum that forces members to participate, in any thread.

The ironic thing is the more you complain of others being thin-skinned the more apparent you being thin-skinned becomes.

I asked because your post seemed to be stirring the pot for stirring the pot's sake. I really didn't see much value in it, other than a "woe is me" kinda way.

You may be a nice fellow, but having read your posts you come across as the type that loves the sound of their own voice. The type that needs to broadcast their opinions on things. The type that feels compelled to inform everyone about themselves and what they are up to (and no, these are not traits of all posters here). The type that needs to fill the empty spaces with talk about themselves.

The ironic thing is the more you complain of others being thin-skinned the more apparent you being thin-skinned becomes.

I asked because your post seemed to be stirring the pot for stirring the pot's sake. I really didn't see much value in it, other than a "woe is me" kinda way.

You may be a nice fellow, but having read your posts you come across as the type that loves the sound of their own voice. The type that needs to broadcast their opinions on things. The type that feels compelled to inform everyone about themselves and what they are up to (and no, these are not traits of all posters here). The type that needs to fill the empty spaces with talk about themselves.

I completely respect your opinion but I disagree, and that's OK; folks disagree sometimes.
I wasn't making a compliant but as I replied, "I was just stating a fact, as I see it; nothing more & nothing less."
That's being straight forward & honest.

As far as your mention of folks discussing themselves, there are plenty of members here, and on any other forum, that do just that.
I am in no way an exception. Internet forums are based in member experience, and also shared experience.

So, I'm listening to the new album, "Hestia", from one of my favorite bands, The Rumjacks. Last year they had to fire their longtime vocalist because he couldn't clean up his alcohol issues. I get it, and I don't hold it against the band. However, I'm legit pissed at Frankie for being an asshole and getting kicked out of the band. I can literally hear his vocals on these songs in my head, and this could have possibly been their best and most emotion-evoking album so far. The new guy just sounds like someone doing karaoke to the band's music. So, that makes me unhappy.