• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

3G network

For reasons, I'm having to hotspot my phone to my computer for innerwebz at the moment here at the casa. I keep bouncing between 5G (everything works fine and high speed) and 3G (everything usually just times out and nothing loads). Texts bounce as undelivered, and good luck trying to send any sort of image or photo. What kind of Third World country is this?!?

Why does my ex’s family have to be such assholes? And not even to me but to my daughter?

And at/because of Christmas. Fucking morons I tell ya. Morons. :(

If it was just me, sure I could deal with it. I don’t care because well I could give two shits about them. But she (and my son) are trying to be adults, and do adult things (like sharing time between everyone) and get the guilt trip. Not my son, just my daughter. Fucking controlling cunts.

Yes it deserves that word. Rant off. Sigh.

Dead dog?
I didn’t have a pistol with me at the time. One would think they could walk to the mailbox (350 yards) living out in the country (used to be) without packing; but I guess not.

They’ve been keeping it in the house ever since.

I meet my daughter every year on Christams eve at a cool bar that has crazy good beer on tap. The Browns have managed to have their "every 12 year exodus" from laughing stock of the NFL.

There were four absolute assholes pounding on the bar, MFing every call or non-call. I glared at a guy when he screamed MFer in my daughters ear.

He said "sorry, I wont pound on the bar any more. I said "pound away, but how about you watch the Fbombs next to my daughter?"

When they finally left, I felt my IQ go up 15 points.

Here's just a couple highlights of the year.

We've been in this house for 34 years. At Easter, the water supply line to the bathroom sink split, and really made a mess. Two months later, that old water softener gave it up. Also had to replace leaky kitchen fixtures and then the shower got a rebuild.

Five flat tires this year.

Oh, and Christmas morning I went down to the basement, and stepped in water. I installed a new hot water heater in October, after the old one had spewed water everywhere - and there was (again) water all over it, and everything else.

I should probably post this in the HAPPY thread, instead - because it turned out to be the cold water hose on the washing machine.
How lucky can ya get ?

And yes, that basement floor is squeaky clean now.

UPDATE: $38 in SS braided hoses and the laundry is going around and around and everything is dry dry dry.

🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:
When you get the impression that your favorite cigar has been discontinued without an opportunity to stock up appropriately. 😢

If anyone sees Illusione Anunnaki in stock anywhere, let me know. I found one place that still had them and cleared them out, but I’m gonna need more.