• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Tonight I got to see what years of compacted baby wipes and feminine products looks like after some [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] family flushed all that crap down the toilet at some point in this house's history. The landlord, bless his heart for doing this himself instead of hiring a plumber once he saw what he was getting into, filled almost an entire garden waste bag with what he was able to snake out. There was probably another two or three feet of it that he pulled out from the septic side that was plugging the pipe up.

Tonight I got to see what years of compacted baby wipes and feminine products looks like after some [EXPLETIVE REDACTED] family flushed all that crap down the toilet at some point in this house's history. The landlord, bless his heart for doing this himself instead of hiring a plumber once he saw what he was getting into, filled almost an entire garden waste bag with what he was able to snake out. There was probably another two or three feet of it that he pulled out from the septic side that was plugging the pipe up.

Yeah, flushable doesn't mean you should. Glad you didn't have to do that shit, it's definitely no fun.

You haven’t had any fun until your a full arm up to your bicep into a plugged up travel trailer toilet to take care of the same thing.

Yes I still love my wife. But that day…has you considering a lot of life choices.

Sounds like the continuation of a Frank Zappa song!

That's kinda shitty!

I broke my right hearing aid yesterday. My knee gave out and when I went forward I cracked the side of my head on the kitchen door frame. I guess I took the impact right on the little device, because the housing is cracked and now I have suboptimal sound/amplification and there's a constant low feedback squeal that is worse than my tinnitus.

I broke my right hearing aid yesterday. My knee gave out and when I went forward I cracked the side of my head on the kitchen door frame. I guess I took the impact right on the little device, because the housing is cracked and now I have suboptimal sound/amplification and there's a constant low feedback squeal that is worse than my tinnitus.
How is the door frame?

Seriously Nick, that sucks!

I’ve had a long week! Outdoor sales can be fun, but it can also be draining. By the end of the day, I will have worked almost 70 hours this week. Installed 7 mobile radios in $500,000+ tractors, in the rain and snow. Driven 400+ miles in 3 days. On my third to last stop, the company that was testing out two radios, didn’t charge them (they had them for a week) and the company I’m going to next is testing out one of the radios. Luckily, the Burger King I’m sitting in has a spot to charge it. Oh and I was almost deliberately ran off the road by a truck trying to cut in front of me at a road construction road closure. I’m normally a happy-go-lucky guy, but this week has got me feeling a little discouraged.

Aren’t you too young to be feeling this dang old?

Woke up about midnight, with my face feeling exactly like it did when I had my blowout fracture. I know it’s going to always be a problem but it sucks ass. Ibuprofen 1st and onto sinus pills, plus an ice pack and it’s starting to get bare-able again. Got very little sleep. Not sure what brought it on but if I can figure it out I won’t do that again.

Told the wife maybe she punched me in the face while sleeping. She wasn’t amused.

My knee gave out and when I went forward I cracked the side of my head on the kitchen door frame..
I’m normally a happy-go-lucky guy, but this week has got me feeling a little discouraged.
Woke up about midnight, with my face feeling exactly like it did when I had my blowout fracture.
Good grief! Y’all have been having a rough go of it! Hopefully your luck will change soon!

Missouri weather.

and that’s why I don’t live in the Midwest anymore!

I’ve had a long week! Outdoor sales can be fun, but it can also be draining. By the end of the day, I will have worked almost 70 hours this week. Installed 7 mobile radios in $500,000+ tractors, in the rain and snow. Driven 400+ miles in 3 days. On my third to last stop, the company that was testing out two radios, didn’t charge them (they had them for a week) and the company I’m going to next is testing out one of the radios. Luckily, the Burger King I’m sitting in has a spot to charge it. Oh and I was almost deliberately ran off the road by a truck trying to cut in front of me at a road construction road closure. I’m normally a happy-go-lucky guy, but this week has got me feeling a little discouraged.

I feel you on the truck thing... a couple of months ago driving to work I was stuck to the right of a truck on the freeway in the farthest lane over. I was about at the middle of the truck when he decided it was time to start moving over... talk about pucker factor.

What kind of mobile radios are you installing - like commercial communication type stuff?

I feel you on the truck thing... a couple of months ago driving to work I was stuck to the right of a truck on the freeway in the farthest lane over. I was about at the middle of the truck when he decided it was time to start moving over... talk about pucker factor.

What kind of mobile radios are you installing - like commercial communication type stuff?
Yeah, I sell commercial and professional two-way radios. Motorola, iCOM, Kenwood, Hytera mostly. Just got into to industry last July when I was offered the opportunity to become a managing partner of the company.