• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

This project is like Herpes.
Reasons 957 thru1286 added to my list.
One of the other factories I represent can't get their shit together, either.
Ordered 6 line items before Thanksgiving, and it's still not complete. It's like they just can't get their heads out of their asses.
Not sure if it’s an option but it seems better suppliers would reduce those stress levels significantly

Not sure if it’s an option but it seems better suppliers would reduce those stress levels significantly

I'm considering going over to the competition.
We have exclusive contracts with the lines we rep. Just so happens these particular lines are killing me.

Well, shit. This was the company that my wife worked for right before we left Hawaii. She was head of training and compliance, so she is pretty worried right now and very concerned about what caused the engine failure(s).

Sadly, all they hafta do is cry “Covid” and that gives them a feee pass to not deliver. Sad, but true in most facets of life right now. I wish you luck.

Floyd T

Long ass week at work. Decided to have a smoke. Didn't secure my door all the way and doggo tried to make a dash for it. I stopped her but at what cost?

16252746910054275447710067704366.jpg

Edit: needed a better pic but all I have is a Samsung.

If only auto parts and qualified labor came rushing at you like your dog did, your week would have been great!

Man, I tell you. I would kill for a warehouse guy to help with the influx of work we have been having, but in typical managurial way of thinking we are just told to "make due and work harder."

Went to a relatively new cafe right near my house and was utterly disgusted!

I live in a very small town and a new place to eat is a big deal. I heard the menu and the food was great so I took a friend.

Our server was a young boy who was dressed so disgustingly, we took our food to go. He wore shorts so short the cheeks of his ass showed, he had light blue fingernail polish on, and he had a shirt that showed his belly. Not only that, the disgusting little asshole had no idea what he was doing. We had to ask for menus, water, silverware....everything. And to top it off, after a 20 minute wait for sandwiches, I asked about the status of our food, and he hadn't even given our order to the kitchen!

I'm sure they are stuck with the little asshole because you couldn't dare fire him! I'd like to say "good for the asshole who hired him in the first place, and let's him work dressed like that" but like I said, a place to get good food is a rarity around here!

I live in a very small town and a new place to eat is a big deal. I heard the menu and the food was great so I took a friend.

Our server was a young boy who was dressed so disgustingly, we took our food to go. He wore shorts so short the cheeks of his ass showed, he had light blue fingernail polish on, and he had a shirt that showed his belly. Not only that, the disgusting little asshole had no idea what he was doing. We had to ask for menus, water, silverware....everything. And to top it off, after a 20 minute wait for sandwiches, I asked about the status of our food, and he hadn't even given our order to the kitchen!

I'm sure they are stuck with the little asshole because you couldn't dare fire him! I'd like to say "good for the asshole who hired him in the first place, and let's him work dressed like that" but like I said, a place to get good food is a rarity around here!
You really need to stop eating at roadside restrooms… 😆

You keep say “him” but are you sure that you are using the proper pronoun?

Did you get the email about their security breach?
Nope. Are the Russians at it again? Trying to cut out the competition from their fellow Communist brothers? Well F that! I’m going to be smoking the shit outta some non Cubans now!660C0727-D781-46E7-A505-7C42E9D5F7F7.jpeg

You see, every so often a man comes upon a crossroad, and has to make the decision as to which way he thinks is best. Sure, one way may appear to be better, but “appearances” ain’t always the best indicator.

Yup, I’m babysitting a French bulldog, for whom I have ZERO attachment. Said animal busted out the door like a convict thru an open door and proceeded to seriously wound one of my chickens. Feathers everywhere and a bloody girl we’re now doctoring(well, Michelle is.). If she can’t be fixed, well, circle of life shit, ya know.

My crossroad ya see is this, if I find the animal that hurts/kills my livestock, they won’t generally do it a second time, especially if I witness the event. One road takes me down a path of problem solved! That same road sets me up for a rash of chit with the owner!

The other road(the well paved wise one), leaves me with certain hatred for said animal. Yes, it’s just a chicken, you may say, but my girls don’t fear dogs because we have one. So they are easy prey! Plus, they’re my family! Ya just don’t mess with my family! Period!

Im pouring a medicinal concoction in hopes it “shows me the way”. In the meantime, one can dream, right?! 😤

Floyd T