• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

The package from Amazon with my new super cigar tool all you cool kids are using arrived empty. It looks like the envelope just wasn't closed completely, and it fell out somewhere along the way. Damn, I was really looking forward to that!
Hopefully it was Amazon Prime and you can get a replacement at no cost.

Amazon is awesome to buy from and terrible when they use their own shipping/delivery. When they use their own delivery to me, it comes any time between 8AM and 10PM and it is often very poorly packed.

Hopefully it was Amazon Prime and you can get a replacement at no cost.

Amazon is awesome to buy from and terrible when they use their own shipping/delivery. When they use their own delivery to me, it comes any time between 8AM and 10PM and it is often very poorly packed.
I already opened a return/replace ticket, and made note of it in the comments. I can send the empty bag back, if they want it...

I already opened a return/replace ticket, and made note of it in the comments. I can send the empty bag back, if they want it...
Nothing better than getting empty packages in the mail. It never works with bills. Kind of reminds my of my stocking at Christmas.

The best thing to do is to use chat, they will take care of you on the spot.

Please take a moment and raise a glass or say a prayer for a boy on my sons team. He went to the hospital tonight with what I hope isn’t Tommy John’s. This boy need baseball. Speedy recovery Aiden
Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Please take a moment and raise a glass or say a prayer for a boy on my sons team. He went to the hospital tonight with what I hope isn’t Tommy John’s. This boy need baseball. Speedy recovery Aiden
Best of luck to him. I hope it is nothing serious.

Thoughts and prayers for the young man.

One of my grandsons is extremely athletic and he is recovering from what is known as pitchers shoulder. He is tall, thin, and can generate a lot of speed on the ball which puts too much stress on his shoulder. The doctor says it's pretty common when young boys are motivated to throw harder, and put more movement on the ball, than they should.

Hopefully, this is all it is.

I am done with USPS! I am filing a dispute on every package I've sent with USPS in the last 6 months because none of them has arrived on time.

They are utterly incompetent, and ignorant to boot! Check out the tracking since I sent The Spring Pass out last Saturday to @Tall Paul in New Hampshire.

And when you call them to ask why, they act is if you are asking them why your car is pulling to right! The people in the local post office act as if you should know better than to expect tracking information to be logical.

I know that COVID has created a built-in excuse for every lazy, incompetent, son of a bitch on the planet but but this is ridiculous!

1623843531500.png

Wishing him a speedy recovery.
Best of luck to him. I hope it is nothing serious.
Thoughts and prayers for the young man.
Thank you guys, late last night his parents called and said its broken. Which from what I can tell is the best case based on the pain he was in. We are assuming 6-8 weeks of recovery and then he can start getting ready for next year. I think he still has to have an MRI but they don't expect to see anything. Fingers crossed and thanks again!!!

Thank you guys, late last night his parents called and said its broken. Which from what I can tell is the best case based on the pain he was in. We are assuming 6-8 weeks of recovery and then he can start getting ready for next year. I think he still has to have an MRI but they don't expect to see anything. Fingers crossed and thanks again!!!
It's sad when that is good news, but is what is. Glad it's not the worst feared and it's recoverable.

Girl Dog pulled me down twice on our training walk today. I skinned up my elbow pretty ickily (I'm so thin-skinned, ya know), but on the plus side, I did get 2.4 km out of it all! I've done a pretty good job of avoiding landing on the lucky fin when I fall, but I just didn't have the angle today to avoid it. Luckily, nothing feels any worse than any other time, aside from the chopped meat on my elbow. Meh. Insult to injury, I locked myself out of the house and my wife had to come home to let me in. FML, yo. FML.

Now I'm off to do it all again with Boy Dog!

Just got a phone call from my mom, my old man drives a car carrier. Someone ran a red light in front of him. Praying everyone is ok.

Update edit
Everyone is ok , vehicles aren't
Glad everyone is ok. Vehicles can be replaced.

The next "EFF-YOU!" for me today: our dishwasher is kaput. The guy can't get to it until at least Tuesday. Good thing our daughter is out of school for the summer; she needs something to keep her busy. ;) In all seriousness, though, at least it's not our A/C in Arizona -- I feel for you guys and would open up our house if we lived closer.

Thankfully the A/C was fixed yesterday, had to pay a premium to have a new coil shipped to us overnight as it was the last one available. They said we could either pay to have that one shipped or it could be 2-3 weeks before they have more available. Most likely a scam but wasn’t going to test that theory lol.