• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Glad everyone is ok. Vehicles can be replaced.

The next "EFF-YOU!" for me today: our dishwasher is kaput. The guy can't get to it until at least Tuesday. Good thing our daughter is out of school for the summer; she needs something to keep her busy. ;) In all seriousness, though, at least it's not our A/C in Arizona -- I feel for you guys and would open up our house if we lived closer.

I hope your wife feels better soon.

Wife got home this morning after her night shift, I went outside to start lawn work, right off the bat the fvkn belt seized up on the mower bagger blower.

Black smelly smoke enveloping the prince of yardness. Two hours later (and 20 degrees later), a belt change and I start my dusty, sweatyazz work.

What a pain in the balls. Fvk this shite.

It amazes me that people don't know their email address.

Years ago I kept get someones sprint notices ,it took a ton of calls to sprint for them to figure it out.

Now I get a welcome email from playstation, for an account I didn't create. Not sure if I want to call sony , or see if I can change the password and delete the account, but I figure if I'm going to do that I might let ride 3-6 months ,just so they lose more data.

It amazes me that people don't know their email address.

Years ago I kept get someones sprint notices ,it took a ton of calls to sprint for them to figure it out.

Now I get a welcome email from playstation, for an account I didn't create. Not sure if I want to call sony , or see if I can change the password and delete the account, but I figure if I'm going to do that I might let ride 3-6 months ,just so they lose more data.
I get someone else’s paypal messages. I’ve called paypal several times, but since it’s not my account….

In the last 60 days I’ve had the following crap to deal with: 2 car batteries,home A/C unit needed topping off and troubleshooting, dog needed a vet trip to treat an infection (thankfully cleared with treatment), freakin dryer needed repair, and now, need a replacement sprinkler control. Seriously, can it freakin stop now.

Spent 9 hours and $300 to rebuild a $358 order one of the factories I represent messed up. Their job was easy, cut four pieces of trim metal and clip the corners together to form a rectangle. They took 3 weeks to send me a frame that was too long and too wide. My customer was holding up the drywall crew, because the order I sent him was messed up. So, me being me, I took it upon myself to fix it. As a salesman, I shouldn't have to do this.

Reason #957 why I'm gonna walk away.

Spent 9 hours and $300 to rebuild a $358 order one of the factories I represent messed up. Their job was easy, cut four pieces of trim metal and clip the corners together to form a rectangle. They took 3 weeks to send me a frame that was too long and too wide. My customer was holding up the drywall crew, because the order I sent him was messed up. So, me being me, I took it upon myself to fix it. As a salesman, I shouldn't have to do this.

Reason #957 why I'm gonna walk away.

This project is like Herpes.
Reasons 957 thru1286 added to my list.
One of the other factories I represent can't get their shit together, either.
Ordered 6 line items before Thanksgiving, and it's still not complete. It's like they just can't get their heads out of their asses.