• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Losing pets suck. I've buried 10 over the past 7 years, and another 4 are MIA assumed dead. 9 cats and a dog. The other 3 dogs are 13 now and very much into their twilight years. Also have 19 cats, 80% are over 10. The next 5 years will be brutal.

My recent tale of woe is a minor gripe compared to that!

I sold off some crypto to fund my (expensive - thanks john!) newbie sampler. Since I did that Sunday it's gone up 20% after floundering around for the past 3 months doing jack shit. Those extra funds would've bought a couple boxes of something half decent!

Spent the whole day at a funeral and a wake. Although this person was not a relative he was a brilliant man who was very kind to everyone and someone I have great respect for
I always find these situations to be bittersweet, a family member or someone who may as well have been passing. Then meeting all the people who I haven't seen in so long, we share stories and laugh or cry.

I hate that till I die there will be loved ones whom I will only see at weddings or funerals.

Here's to the ones we've lost 🍻
Sláinte

Spent the whole day at a funeral and a wake. Although this person was not a relative he was a brilliant man who was very kind to everyone and someone I have great respect for
Good for you Dan!

Being there for his friends and family, and for you, is a powerful thing!

Not really unhappy .... just freezing!

I misjudged the weather and the wind.

I am in a new, very tall, very open, tree stand.

The wind is going right through me!

Need to last 40 more minutes.

I probably wont even taste the first two beers!😀

Beer is natures remedy to cold bones :D Whiskey also, but assuming gun-in-hand here...

Hunters around here are always drunk. 200+ people die very year in France due to being shot by hunters...

Beer is natures remedy to cold bones :D Whiskey also, but assuming gun-in-hand here...

Hunters around here are always drunk. 200+ people die very year in France due to being shot by hunters...
I NEVER touch a weapon after ANY alcohol.

Just not worth it!

The soles are shot anyway. Walking on rough concrete and metal grating all day chews them up.

You can hunt with rifles there in assuming? Buddy in Illinois was telling me they can only hunt with pistols where he is?!
He must live in the City of Chicago! o_O. I know they are a shotgun state, except for straight walled handgun calibers.

Floyd T

Losing pets suck. I've buried 10 over the past 7 years, and another 4 are MIA assumed dead. 9 cats and a dog. The other 3 dogs are 13 now and very much into their twilight years. Also have 19 cats, 80% are over 10. The next 5 years will be brutal.

My recent tale of woe is a minor gripe compared to that!

I sold off some crypto to fund my (expensive - thanks john!) newbie sampler. Since I did that Sunday it's gone up 20% after floundering around for the past 3 months doing jack shit. Those extra funds would've bought a couple boxes of something half decent!
At least you can’t smoke crypto.

You can hunt with rifles there in assuming? Buddy in Illinois was telling me they can only hunt with pistols where he is?!
Ohio allows "straight wall" cartridge rifles, otherwise it's slug guns.

I use a 450 Bushmaster in Ohio.

Pa. Allows any rifles.

I want to kill a big buck with this!
Resized_20210102_073320.jpeg

Last edited: