• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I had hoped to smoke some chicken legs with Walkerswood Jerk Marinade today but we are supposed to have 50MPH winds and my grill tends to blow out in high wind, when on the lowest setting for smoking.:(

I had hoped to smoke some chicken legs with Walkerswood Jerk Marinade today but we are supposed to have 50MPH winds and my grill tends to blow out in high wind, when on the lowest setting for smoking.:(
What's with all the wind lately? I came to this thread to post about it, too. Supposed to have 30 mph+ sustained winds overnight. It's going to be no fun trying to smoke a cigar outside tonight...

It's always windy here, the weather usually doesn't even make a note of wind unless it's going to be 40mph or so. But it's been dry, so now every warm day with I think a 25mph wind or higher is called a Red Flag Warning. Temp 70 today and gusts of 45+, low of 17 tonight. Probably won't break freezing tomorrow.

I hate winter.

Benn a loooong time since I've seen a one piece suit! Owned one myself in the 80's.
They're still out there. Bunch of the park rats at my local hill rock old ones. Airblaster makes me ones that are pretty sweet actually.

Two storms rolling in off the Atlantic/North Sea over the next few days. Expecting 100+ kph winds tomorrow. Yay...
Schools letting out at 1200, and public trans/buses/trains shutting down service at 1400. Yikes. Guess I'm taking the awning alllll the way in tonight.

*EDIT* Yup, we all gon' die:

Last edited:
Schools letting out at 1200, and public trans/buses/trains shutting down service at 1400. Yikes. Guess I'm taking the awning alllll the way in tonight.

*EDIT* Yup, we all gon' die:

I hope you can find a way to enjoy a cigar.

Rookie. Step up your injury game.

(srsly, though -- hope you are ok and it's nothing serious)

(did you at least do this live on the herf last night?)
Some how hurt my foot walking on sunday. Nothing on xray but lots of pain on one side so probably a stress fracture that can't be seen yet.