• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Better get your wax out and get on it.
Try some two part epoxy. Fill it just above plane and then sand it when it's dry. It's temporary but it will prevent it from catching and tearing.
Wax isn't helping that, was actually what I was getting ready to do when I discovered it. Epoxy would work OK, but used ptex, which is the best way to fix it. Just annoying on a brand new board.

Wax isn't helping that, was actually what I was getting ready to do when I discovered it. Epoxy would work OK, but used ptex, which is the best way to fix it. Just annoying on a brand new board.
Good luck!

If you weren't such an aggressive boarder those things wouldn't happen! But then you wouldn't have near as much fun either!:cool:

Good luck!

If you weren't such an aggressive boarder those things wouldn't happen! But then you wouldn't have near as much fun either!:cool:
I mean, I could still be aggressive out in the middle, but all the good snow is in the trees!

I mean, I could still be aggressive out in the middle, but all the good snow is in the trees!
If you ever get the chance, go to Whistler/Blackcomb. It makes anything in the US look like bunny hills! And there is no "out of bounds", you ski/board at your own risk. You can always find the stuff other people aren't willing to do and ride in the conditions you want.

This is a pic I took at the top of a bowl we hiked to. That bowl had to be nearly a mile wide.

Blackcomb 3.jpg

We got some guy to take this pic and he played with my camera so long we were all afraid we were going to fall off backwards.
Blackcomb.jpg

If you ever get the chance, go to Whistler/Blackcomb. It makes anything in the US look like bunny hills! And there is no "out of bounds", you ski/board at your own risk. You can always find the stuff other people aren't willing to do and ride in the conditions you want.

This is a pic I took at the top of a bowl we hiked to. That bowl had to be nearly a mile wide.

View attachment 52373

We got some guy to take this pic and he played with my camera so long we were all afraid we were going to fall off backwards.
View attachment 52374
That picture is amazing! Skiers... 😂

I've been up there, it's awesome.

Sooooo... Daughter had PCR test yesterday which came back negative. This morning she took two self-tests that both showed positive (one from the sniffer and one from the back of the throat). Currently waiting on the line to make her another PCR test. Wife self-tested negative this morning, but we are all in quarantine until daughter's PCR test results. In all seriousness, this is causing diplomatic and defense-relations issues, as she has now had to postpone meetings several times that are necessary before Dutch nationals can travel to the USoA for official defense reasons. That's the perils of being a one-deep position in the Age of Covid, I guess.
The OCR test seems to be the gold standard. I have a friend who is a nurse and didn't feel well. They get rapid tests 3 times a week. All negative. Did a PCR and it was positive..