• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

UPS has had the status of one of my seegar purchases listed as "Delayed" for a few days. I took the tracking number to our local hub facility, they have more detailed tracking that I can get, they said being delayed was different than being lost. Or something. UPS help was no help, vendor just has "delayed" on their end. "Delayed" like the truck burned to the ground? "Delayed" like the one guy who loads seegars onto trucks is out sick last a week? Nobody knows.

Is it being sent from U.S. or... you know..?

So yeah.. meant to post this here a few weeks ago. It was still snowy and really cold and I was running errands about 7 at night. In drive thru line at Walgreen's and starving. There's a Wendy's next door I was smelling the whole time and I decided to cruise through for some chili.

Head over, order 2 large chilis w/ onions, nothing else. Nice young lady hands me bag, I fold and crunch the top closed, set bag on passenger seat, as I've done a million times before, then proceed to drive 5 mins home. Get home, car in park, grab phone and wallet, reach over and pick up chili bag and then... motherphucker!!...

ChiliSpill.jpg

There was so much grease on the bottom of the bag they used that the chilis just went right through it. This was me cleaning it and cursing up a storm. Very UNHAPPY. 😤

So yeah.. meant to post this here a few weeks ago. It was still snowy and really cold and I was running errands about 7 at night. In drive thru line at Walgreen's and starving. There's a Wendy's next door I was smelling the whole time and I decided to cruise through for some chili.

Head over, order 2 large chilis w/ onions, nothing else. Nice young lady hands me bag, I fold and crunch the top closed, set bag on passenger seat, as I've done a million times before, then proceed to drive 5 mins home. Get home, car in park, grab phone and wallet, reach over and pick up chili bag and then... motherphucker!!...

View attachment 55082

There was so much grease on the bottom of the bag they used that the chilis just went right through it. This was me cleaning it and cursing up a storm. Very UNHAPPY. 😤
Glad I read the story, thought maybe you had a passenger with IBS.

Welp ..... we did that but it was in the jeep. I'm pretty sure that I drank enough to sleep deeply and I slept on it wrong and created a bone bruise.

Well shit Jeff... that was what, only a few weeks ago when you heard your body crack and just poured some whiskey on it? I'm thinking that probably didn't fix it. Did you try rubbing some 'Tussin on it?

Works for Chris Rock <--

😆

Wife calls me on her way home , tells me that the headliner is wet around the roof counsel. So she gets home I go out and look 1.5" of water on the passenger side floor, water dripping from B-pillar.

So after some searching, apparently there are drains for the sunroof, (I did not know this and isn't in the manual) took me a couple minutes to find them blew some air threw them. Sounded like it opened up , but we shall see , hopefully this fixed the problem if not the headliner needs to come down.

I am surprised this is not a maintenance thing that is done with service at the dealership!

If that fixed the problem hopefully my daughter can get the discoloration out.