• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I let my dog out right before bedtime one night, he got sprayed by something - I don't think there are skunks around, but it was something. Smelled like overpowering garlic or something. He was foaming at the mouth and generally miserable. I didn't have any tomato juice, but had a couple of cans of Snappy Tom for Bloody Marys. So here I am, dang near midnight washing my dog in the bathtub with Snappy Tom, shampoo, pretty much everything I had. He had a leather collar and that thing soaked up enough that I had to toss that. Not pleasant.
I mean...I hope you made yourself a bloody mary while you're at it.

My mother in law fell and broke her foot in 5 places. Yesterday she had surgery with 9 screws inserted to fix the damage. Going there on Monday to visit her for a week or so.
Sorry to hear this Dan... good of you to go.

Got my final divorce papers in the mail yesterday… Tough evening last night to say the least.
Sorry about that brother. Got to be rough. I know we don’t know each other really but let me know if you ever need to chat about it. I’ve helped others in my church and friends talk it through.

Sorry about that brother. Got to be rough. I know we don’t know each other really but let me know if you ever need to chat about it. I’ve helped others in my church and friends talk it through.
I appreciate it Corey. I haven’t given up on us yet. I’m trying to look at it as a new beginning and not the end. After 20 some odd years, she’s still the only woman for me.

Eh, shit happens, thanks though. Just annoyed because I've got three weeks to play before starting a new job and the camper is a vital part of the plans!
Duct tape and plastic. Keep on having fun!

Edit to add oops. That was an old post. Sorry brother!

Ok plumbers out there, why do we have garbage disposals and do you have one in your house? My wife/kids think you can dump a whole bowl of spaghetti or egg shells or anything else down it. Guess I’ll have to get a f’ing mesh strainer for it.

But honestly, what’s the point?

Ok plumbers out there, why do we have garbage disposals and do you have one in your house? My wife/kids think you can dump a whole bowl of spaghetti or egg shells or anything else down it. Guess I’ll have to get a f’ing mesh strainer for it.

But honestly, what’s the point?

Yup. And it's been broken for 3 months.

Have a new one already, just been lazy about dragging all the shit out from under there and swapping it. She was the one who informed me it was broken.

She.. is also no longer here. 🙏

If I may leave this here.
My good friend John lost his 16 year old son last night.
A fellow BOTL and a better man you've never met.

If I may leave this here.
My good friend John lost his 16 year old son last night.
A fellow BOTL and a better man you've never met.

How awful, cant imagine the pain of loosing a child. My heart goes out to the parents, it should never happen.