• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Guess this could be a little bit unhappy , happy and bittersweet and a blessing.

Just got the phone that my last paternal grandmother passed @11:57am
She has had Alzheimers for the last 12 years, having no idea who anyone was or where she was. The last 5 or so years when we would visit she would just stare and quit talking altogether.

Guess this could be a little bit unhappy , happy and bittersweet and a blessing.

She has had Alzheimers for the last 12 years, having no idea who anyone was or where she was. The last 5 or so years when we would visit she would just stare and quit talking altogether.
Yeah that’s rough man. Praying for your family. My grandmother was the same and passed when I was in high school. It’s really hard but I was also glad she didn’t have to suffer any more any my grandfather didn’t have to suffer through it as well.

Sorry for your loss Nate. But I am sure you now have another guardian Angel in heaven to look over your family

So sorry to hear, Nate. I understand about the bittersweet blessing part. Your whole family is in our thoughts.

I'm sorry brother! Although it's easy to accept that she may be in a better place, it's still hard.

Thoughts and prayers brother!

Sorry for your loss

So sorry to hear about your grandma, Nate.

Thoughts and prayers, very sorry for your loss. :(

Sorry for your loss brother.

I hope that with the sadness comes closure and peace. So sorry for your loss Nate.

Due to a minor medical procedure on Wednesday afternoon, we are going to have to skip going to see Flogging Molly in concert that night. They are one of my all-time favorite bands, and this would have been the first opportunity to see them since we've been back in Europe, thanks to COVID (it was also my birthday present). Boo.

Due to a minor medical procedure on Wednesday afternoon, we are going to have to skip going to see Flogging Molly in concert that night. They are one of my all-time favorite bands, and this would have been the first opportunity to see them since we've been back in Europe, thanks to COVID (it was also my birthday present). Boo.
Sorry to hear brother!

Maybe you can put on your own show .... Flogging The Dolphin?

I think I broke the tip of my left pinky finger yesterday. I was setting a conibear 220 trap yesterday when it released and smacked the tip of the pinky finger. As the day went on it became discolored and felt like it was about to explode!

It just so happens that I am playing in a three day tournament starting tomorrow. It costs about $800 to enter and I usually play in this event to win money. I will be ecstatic if I cut my losses to $400.

Maybe this will help me focus?😁

1659620478947.png