• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I think I broke the tip of my left pinky finger yesterday. I was setting a conibear 220 trap yesterday when it released and smacked the tip of the pinky finger. As the day went on it became discolored and felt like it was about to explode!

It just so happens that I am playing in a three day tournament starting tomorrow. It costs about $800 to enter and I usually play in this event to win money. I will be ecstatic if I cut my losses to $400.

Maybe this will help me focus?😁

View attachment 58921
Ouch! Cut it off all football player style and carry on.

I got back last night from playing in the second biggest event I play all year, I shot 86, 88, and 89 and came in 24th out of 32 players.

I honestly feel like I am losing consciousness for a split second at the top of my swing and waking up, in the middle of my swing, and not knowing where to go from there. Every swing produces a complete surprise!

It's like "50 First Dates" accept it was "263 first golf swings".

I spoke to one of the Docs today and he said that is quite possible. I have an MRI today, and then meetings with neurology next week.

Gettin old sucks!

I got back last night from playing in the second biggest event I play all year, I shot 86, 88, and 89 and came in 24th out of 32 players.

I honestly feel like I am losing consciousness for a split second at the top of my swing and waking up, in the middle of my swing, and not knowing where to go from there. Every swing produces a complete surprise!

I spoke to one of the Docs today and he said that is quite possible. I have an MRI today, and then meetings with neurology next week.

Gettin old sucks!
Now you know what the rest of us feel like when we play...

Gettin old sucks!
Did they get the stick out?

How are you feeling?
Okay days and not-so-okay days. Today sucks.

The MRI was done Monday and I hope to hear the results today.

John just called me to discuss what we are taking to The Quad State HERF and I explained that I had a headache all night and my brian won't work. I am sitting in my driveway with all the stuff I have prepared to take with me and I can't figure out how to pack my car.

I hope I don't drive to Colorado instead of New York.😁

Okay days and not-so-okay days. Today sucks.

The MRI was done Monday and I hope to hear the results today.

John just called me to discuss what we are taking to The Quad State HERF and I explained that I had a headache all night and my brian won't work. I am sitting in my driveway with all the stuff I have prepared to take with me and I can't figure out how to pack my car.

I hope I don't drive to Colorado instead of New York.😁
That sucks man, maybe driving there by yourself isn't the safest course or action... Is John going with you?

On a brighter note if you drive to Colorado, just wait a bit and we'll be there to hang with you soon

That sucks man, maybe driving there by yourself isn't the safest course or action... Is John going with you?

On a brighter note if you drive to Colorado, just wait a bit and we'll be there to hang with you soon
I will not drive in this condition but I just took a bunch of CBD tincture and it seems to be helping.

If I drive to Colorado, I will most definately wait.

I will not drive in this condition but I just took a bunch of CBD tincture and it seems to be helping.

If I drive to Colorado, I will most definately wait.
WOW!

Today is the first time since I bought the CBD tincture that it has been really bad. I took Sumatriptan when I got up at 5:30 and got no relief. I took a huge dose of CBD tincture at 9:30 ish and I feel way better!

WOW!

Today is the first time since I bought the CBD tincture that it has been really bad. I took Sumatriptan when I got up at 5:30 and got no relief. I took a huge dose of CBD tincture at 9:30 ish and I feel way better!
That's a good start!

Ya know what? Life is too short to let the little things get you down. I have an incredible family, great friends, many Ive met here (those Ive hugged and those I hope to hug), and Ive honestly had more than my fair share of excellent adventures!
You didn't hug me. :-( Ten minutes and you kicked my ass to the curb. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Ya know what? Life is too short to let the little things get you down. I have an incredible family, great friends, many Ive met here (those Ive hugged and those I hope to hug), and Ive honestly had more than my fair share of excellent adventures!
I expect a CigarStone Hug someday.