• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

That sucks Justin!

That takes some pretty forceful rocks to break a truck window!

Are you sure it was wind blow rocks?

I've had rocks thrown into the back window of my truck by a semi and it didn't break......until last fall, I finally had one spider the window.

Are you sure it was wind blow rocks?

I've had rocks thrown into the back window of my truck by a semi and it didn't break......until last fall, I finally had one spider the window.
I'm not sure what it was, honestly. All I know is the wind was blowing hard enough I was slightly concerned it might rip the top off the camper, and the camper window broke during one huge gust.

Sorry to hear of the misfortune. That really sucks. Hopefully something good will happen to you soon.

Floyd T

Sorry to hear of the misfortune. That really sucks. Hopefully something good will happen to you soon.

Floyd T
It will! He is preparing to grant my wish which will make him feel much better.:cool:

@smellysell Justin, if it makes you feel any better, I am very jealous that you get to be in Montana every day! I spent a week in Seely Lake once and a week snowmobiling in and around West Yellowstone. I would give anything to be able to see that kind of life every day.

We went and visited the shelter that we got Enzo from today in hopes of finding him and my daughter a friend. Unfortunately they didn't have any dogs at this time who they felt would be a good fit for us, so we came home empty-handed. My daughter is bummed, but hopefully they will take something in soon and we will be able to give him/her a great furever home.

(On the plus side, they were overjoyed to see Enzo again and know he went to a great family)

I get very 'unhappy' more often than not when dumb azz folks think I'm supposed to post within some 145 character Twitterverse limitation, or less, on some dumb azz social media platform, like some dumb azz politician that was never elected to being a ****ing dog catcher. Yeah ....... that makes me very 'unhappy' but then the folks that expect such a short winded post are likely already brain dead, any hows .................

YEAH, that makes me very unhappy that folks can be that much idiot ................ maybe those folks should take a couple fukitols? :cool:

fukitol.jpg

Last edited:
We went and visited the shelter that we got Enzo from today in hopes of finding him and my daughter a friend. Unfortunately they didn't have any dogs at this time who they felt would be a good fit for us, so we came home empty-handed. My daughter is bummed, but hopefully they will take something in soon and we will be able to give him/her a great furever home.

(On the plus side, they were overjoyed to see Enzo again and know he went to a great family)
Nice! Hope your daughter cheers up soon. A good way to look at it is all the dogs in the area have great homes! You'll rescue one when it needs it most.

Floyd T