• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Thought I was gonna have to get rowdy with a guy yesterday.
I was driving in the middle lane, he was in the left lane just barely ahead of me. His lane was blocked by the cars in the turn lane, so this fool just cuts over into my lane. I honked, and he gets all aggressive acting like he's going to steer his car into my truck while he's trying to stare me down.

So I guess i was supposed to just let this guy take my lane and force me into the traffic on my right.....

Anyway, I hate people.
Yes, soon it will be offensive to claim a lane of traffic. We will all just drive wherever we want.

Like in Mexico City :)

Self-censorship in written text makes me unhappy. This isn't directed specifically at @stogie fan, but his posts did make me realize how much I hate it. I mean, if you are going to think it and imply that the thought is what you really mean, just fucking say it clearly. You are making it clear what you are thinking and wanting to say; y'all ain't foolin' nobody by trying to come off as above swearing in the written word in public.

I should refrain but next time I'll just spit out the proper four letter word 😅

I'm happy I had to think hard to see if there was anything I was unhappy about! :)

Unhappy to say goodbye to Murphy, my old dog, after 15 years. Happy to have had 15 years.
Damn brother... that sucks. Very sorry to hear about Murphy. He is playing with my Cha Cha, Baby and Taco right now...

Unhappy to say goodbye to Murphy, my old dog, after 15 years. Happy to have had 15 years.
Gavin,

Every dog owner knows this day comes, but we do it anyway! Murphy was lucky to have had 15 years with ya. I'm sure you made him feel loved. Trust me, ya never forget them, the pain just lessens over time. He'll be waiting! Sorry for your loss.

Floyd T

PHUKING AWESOME!!!! You just made my day! (still a bit sad the lil bugger died, though)

Thanks for sharing!!!

Floyd T