• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vendor banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work! Proud to be a member of this place.

Dan from newhavanacigars.com emailed us stating that he's reporting CigarPass.com to the FBI's Internet Crime Division for basically exposing him. He's claiming someone sent him a "false order". This guy is really something else. Sounds like we still have some scum amongst us.

Can't wait for the FBI to call me.

Dan sure is a big man :rolleyes:

-Mark

Dan from newhavanacigars.com emailed us stating that he's reporting CigarPass.com to the FBI's Internet Crime Division for basically exposing him. He's claiming someone sent him a "false order". This guy is really something else. Sounds like we still have some scum amongst us.

Oh for goodness sakes. You didn't flush this pile one moment too soon, Rod. Yeah, I guess you'd better keep an eye out for those black helicopters, you kingpin of crime, you. :rolleyes:

Wilkey

Unbelievable!

Nice catch whomever got to the bottom of this.

Brian

Well, I hate to say it but I also purchased a sampler from him and then posted kudos on the way the transaction was handled. Guess that makes me ass hat of the day :angry: .

Thanks Rod for all you do and hosting this great site.

You're no asshat -- several of us got caught in that particular net. Like you, I ordered a sampler and thought it was an excellent transaction. Kinda pisses me off as he was building a good rep here. He probably would've gotten more of my business if this hadn't gone down.

Just goes to show that price and service aren't the only things that count in selecting a vendor -- integrity, camaraderie and consideration for your customer base are equally as important.

Just goes to show that price and service aren't the only things that count in selecting a vendor -- integrity, camaraderie and consideration for your customer base are equally as important.
Hear! Hear!

Wilkey

Hear! Hear!

Wilkey
Honor counts!

I just had an experience that reminded me of this fact. I won't mention the vendor unless someone PMs me; but, they tried to hand me a line of bull after overcharging me and I had to be assertive to get them to honor the deal. I don't believe, and hope it wasn't, a habit of this vendor but it wasn't good behavior, either. It did serve to remind me of all the honorable people I've met here at CPass, though. ;)

Honorable behavior is about as rare as common sense these days! :D But not on the boards and that is so cool!

Steve

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI will be all over it. I'm sure they have little else to do.

Jeez, what a moron.
X2. I'm sure this will take precedence over all other domestic security issues.

Shows how much he appreciates and respects his customer base. Jerk......

B.B.S.

Way to swing the bat, Rod! I hope Al and the other vendors don't suffer any lasting damage as a result of this cockroach.

Jim

I was a part of a forum where you had to have 100 posts to see the classified ads area. You wouldn't know it was there until you had the 100 post. I thought it was a good way to filter out all of the asshats in that area.

"I'll kill a snitch. I'm not saying I have I'm not saying I haven't you know what I mean." Peyton Manning. from snl

You got to be kidding me. I'm sure this will go to the top of the Feds list of things to do. :laugh:

Grand job Rod, and all those involved!
Guy's an A #1 A-Hole!
F.B.I. will be ALL over this ASAP. :laugh: :sign: :0 :whistling: :laugh:

and to the Rat stool pidgeon hanging back ... payback is a BEE-ATCH! :angry:

Unfreaking believeable! And i was considering a buy from this jerk, Good riddance is right. :angry:

Nice going Rod. I think it's time to get the word out to the other sites. Maybe a little post in a few of the sites that don't delete things.

DG

I've never claimed to be the brightest bulb but how dose one create a "false order"? He's a vendor, either the money clears or it doesn't. These things happen, i guess i fail to see what he expects the FBI to do because someone's payment didn't clear and he didn't ship there product.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Good work Rod. Thanks for taking action against such scum.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I can hear the conversation playing in my head (yes, I frequently hear voices). It goes something like this:

Good afternoon Dan, this is special agent Rico from the FBI. We want to thank you for your patriotism and dedication to screwing people of good character, keep up the good work son.

Your call couldn’t have come at a better time; believe it or not we’ve just recently run out of more important things to do. Al Qaeda and their “alleged domestic terror cells” has simply been a smoke screen to dupe the American public and the rest of the world into thinking that the government is actively involved in the “War on terror”, and there really are no more “organized crime syndicates”, corporate bigwigs have stopped stealing employee pension funds, and our weekly Mahjong tournaments have really become less than exciting lately.

You sir, are a great American and we at the FBI are forever in your debt. Here, let me give you this medal. It will go great with your new Escalade compliments of the Bureau. You need some cash, too? Let me see what I have in my wallet, no really it’s an honor. I hope you don’t mind Dan, but you’ve impacted my sense of honor so deeply that I’ve named my daughter after you. Thank you for just being you.

Dumba$$

Status
Not open for further replies.