• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Veteran's Day Pass

Same here. Good to go. Sorry I've been on the road for the last day.

So maybe I missed something but is the pass order the same as the signup order? It looks like it is going to cross the USA quite a few times in the busiest shipping season of the year. Just a thought!

Paul

The pass order is listed as the member order in the original post. The only one I moved was Joe.

The pass order is listed as the member order in the original post. The only one I moved was Joe.

So it was the same order in which people signed up. Any thought on putting guys in an order so the box travels short distances to reduce shipping costs mainly?

I agree with Paul. This thing is going to have a hard enough time making it around, we should let third parties touch it as little as possible.

I agree with Paul. This thing is going to have a hard enough time making it around, we should let third parties touch it as little as possible.

Okay well does Paul volunteer to figure out the order then? Haha :)

I was wondering why i was first when you were in Texas and had to ship to CO.

Ok well after ilikefishes gets it ill figure out a new pass route.

OK guys, here go my first attempts at my takes.

Take #22 JDN Antano Gran Consul $7.25 Serious Cigars
Put #43 Curavari Reserva Limitada Cafe Cafe 52 $7.00 Serious Cigars

Take #24 LFD Colorado Oscuro #4 $7.50 Serious Cigars
Put #44 7-20-4 Classic Churchill $7.45 Serious Cigars

Take #36 Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Beli -$9.40 Serious Cigars
Put #45 Viaje Reserva Oro #5 VOR $9.25, this is what I paid for them

Please let me know what you all think.

Let's do this:

I will send it to Paul next, he can then follow this up with the following order:

1. Chenman
2. Smokin' Sims
3. Modo
4. Thumper
5. Charley
6. Gavin
7. Acquiring
8. Joebunaga
9. Cultured Hick

You guys in Texasssssss can figure out who is going to hand it off or maybe have a big ol' herf.

Let's do this:

I will send it to Paul next, he can then follow this up with the following order:

1. Chenman
2. Smokin' Sims
3. Modo
4. Thumper
5. Charley
6. Gavin
7. Acquiring
8. Joebunaga
9. Cultured Hick

You guys in Texasssssss can figure out who is going to hand it off or maybe have a big ol' herf.

Yeah........I think this makes more sense.