• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

Guess I better start looking through the bottom of the humidors for some cigars to see if I can try to match the quality of the cigars that have been put into the pass so far.

Great job guys! :thumbs:

:thumbs: I did have a jumper that didn't take kindly to being left behind. Time after time, if I went off across the field on another horse, he would jump the paddock fence and announce "Wait for meeeee!"

Incidently, here's a short clip of the world record horse jump over 50 years ago in Santiago, Chile. The longer documentary clip doesn't seem to be online..shame cause it used to be great. The record still stands today..one of the longest-running unbroken sport records in history (57 years as of 2006.)

Horse: Huaso

The box has arrived safely in Hawaii! Unfreaking believable.... this box is HUGE and is packed incredibly well! Of course you'd expect this from Brother Devin! I'll go through the box soon and unfortunately won't be able to turn this around until Saturday. With the new job I'm in the middle of our monthly closing... the box will be kept safe and sound and I'll post puts/takes as soon as I have it.

Aloha,

Wade

The box relaxing in Hawaii. :)

Snowing here...LMAO

Brother, sorry I missed your call.

Honored to be invited. Just had to come out of cigar semi-retirement for this one.

Looking forward to it.

It's truly an honor to have all those that came out of semiretirement and those that didn't participate in this pass, thank you.

Mark, great post on Huaso. Google has some interesting reading... :)

Just a reminder that the picture contest will end tomorrow night and thanks to the old guys, it will be very easy to judge. LMAO

Going to open up the next contest to all CP members... :D

Brother Pete, ready to put that rope on again?

384452-big.jpg

Amazing camo, eh?! Just in case you need to ambush someone in a Victoria Secret store! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

PS: C'mon, gotta gimme some points for girls, boobs and guns in the same pic!!!! :whistling:

Amazing camo, eh?! Just in case you need to ambush someone in a Victoria Secret store! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

PS: C'mon, gotta gimme some points for girls, boobs and guns in the same pic!!!! :whistling:

Yes, but you're missing the cigar. So get with it. :D

406170.jpg

How 'bout amazingly stupid!?!?! :thumbs: Trust me, that would work!!!

Floyd T.

Oh man I can't decide here. Help me out guys. Which one would be hotter? The first or the third of Skydivenekid's pics taking out the second pic? Oh man..... ;-)

Oh man I can't decide here. Help me out guys. Which one would be hotter? The first or the third of Skydivenekid's pics taking out the second pic? Oh man..... ;-)

Hard choice. From what's exposed, I'd have to go with Pic #1. Chick in Pic #3 has great eyes, but you can't see anything else.

479804-big.jpg

Now this is sweet. :thumbs: Add a glass of bourbon and a great cigar, BAM!!! :thumbs:

Floyd T.