• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Viejo paso de los miembros

WoW! 2 fer 2 :blush:

Thank You Devin

I've always been partial to Bruddah Iz's rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World Medley" and dern it if the video wasn't nicely done to boot.
I wonder if anyone in that family smokes cigars cause I owe em one. :D

It's not a pug, but it is pug ugly. :laugh:

LT Wyatt 'Brickhouse' Bickett
ChemoCamo2.jpg

You know I got nothin' but love for you Wyatt :D
Perhaps you should have scrubbed the chart/map before snapping the picture. I dunno bout you guys, but I wouldn't want my picture in front of a chart.

Devin Cole...

Damn... that was quick! It was none other than the host himself... Brother Devin! LOL!

Bruddah David... firstly, it is nice to meet you and secondly, CONGRATULATIONS! Please honor me with your address.... either via PM or email is fine! You'll have my "salty nuts" in your mouth fairly soon! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Bother Wade,
Your nuts... LOOK GOOD!!! :love: Packaged arrived a few minutes ago, and I think the GF is inside eating ALL of them!!! :angry:
On a serious note... I am humbled by your generosity! You my friend, are on of many reasons why CP is great!!!

Thank-you Wade!!!
:thumbs:

You're welcome... ENJOY!

Damn USPS.... the box still hasn't reached Michael and neither has Matt's Aloha-Pack! I was hoping all the boxes would make it by today so it doesn't sit in a warehouse over the weekend. It's a good thing it's not summer.... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

On a side note, Mike aka PreEmbargo, hosted another Taboo event @ his shop. Devin, your '91 H. Upmann Preciosas were enjoyed by all. They are awesome little smokes. :thumbs: Fortunately, for me, it was a small gathering and I still get to smoke the majority of them :rolleyes:

And enjoyed they were! Brother, as always your generosity is overwhelming. You know, Mark your company is reward enough. You don't have to spoil me every time we get together. :blush:

The sticks were DEFINITELY enjoyed by everyone, especially myself. Thank you very much... Youre a class act

Ray

Pleased to hear that the gentlemen enjoyed these cigars. Very generous of you to share, but that doesn't surprise me... :)
First class as always my friend.

Michael, decisions, decisions... :D

On a side note, the current contest and all the future ones, pictures/videos/audio will all be welcomed.

Thank you.

??? What??!!?

Jeez man, you must be a riot on Halloween, jumping out and scaring the kiddies and laughing at them as they run down the street screaming. You’ve literally put me into a cold sweat.

Bruddah Wade... Aloha Pack landed today! Mahalo nui loa hoapili!!!

My apologies.

That was for Michael (cohibasurfer), but now that you have planted the seed... :laugh:

LMAO!

What a box!

My Daughter was home waiting for a new softball bat... and she got it, and the pass. She immediately called me on my cell wanting to know what else I got her...LOL! When I said it was for me.. she said "THAT MANY CIGARS!?... OH MY GAWD".... LOL!!!!

Any who... It's here safe and sound. I'll go through it tomorrow night/Wednesday morning and send it to...Rob (? unless you have heard from Bother Vern) Wednesday afternoon.

Devin... you are so right... Decisions.. Decisions? ??? :D :love:

Brother Michael,

Glad the box made it today! Good luck going through the cigars..... so many incredible sticks!

Aloha,

Wade