• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 12 Bottle for $49.99 Shipped!

Man, it's great to be back up on this board. I just ordered mine probably should have gotten two but I'd like to see the 1st one in person. Thanks for the tip on this one.

For you guys that placed an order for this unit expect extremely slow shipping. I paid on the 7th (Sunday) and recieved a tracking # promptly. The problem is the unit was not shipped until today!! 5 days later!! I know it is a good deal and free shipping, but dont send me a tracking # and ship 5 days later. If the buyer was upfront I would understand, but he would not return an email..Buyer Beware!!!

Yup. I placed my order on the 10th and received a UPS tracking number the next day which basically said that the billing information was received but nothing had shipped yet. Today is the 15th and the status is the same..billing information received but nothing shipped.

For you guys that placed an order for this unit expect extremely slow shipping. I paid on the 7th (Sunday) and recieved a tracking # promptly. The problem is the unit was not shipped until today!! 5 days later!! I know it is a good deal and free shipping, but dont send me a tracking # and ship 5 days later. If the buyer was upfront I would understand, but he would not return an email..Buyer Beware!!!

Yup. I placed my order on the 10th and received a UPS tracking number the next day which basically said that the billing information was received but nothing had shipped yet. Today is the 15th and the status is the same..billing information received but nothing shipped.

I ordered mine on the 9th, and I haven't even gotten the tracking order!

I ordered mine on Friday 6/12 and got my order confirmation that night. Shipping alert arrived in my inbox this morning with reported arrival date of 6/19. Not sure this is all going to pan out, but just wanted to include my experience so far.

I ordered mine on the 8th. It still says "Billing Information Received"

The Seller says today:

"Sorry for the delay, we were told by our warehouse that your shipment date is today.
You can start tracking tomorrow morning."

Mine was also ordered on the 8th and my tracking number as of three minutes ago is stating billing info received.

Also ordered it on the 8th and nothing has chaged yet for the shipping status. :angry: I just sent the seller an email. We will see when he writes back.

I won my unit on the 8th, and the e-mail UPS sent me said: scheduled delivery - June 15th. Unfortunately, it didn't come today :(

I'm hoping for tomorrow.

My beads and cigars need their new home!!

I just got a response and it said that I can start to track the shipment tomorrow (remind you I bought it on the 8th). So I guess those of you who odered it around then will see something also soon. It said something about how their warehouse was testing all the units to make sure we would have a problem with them upon arrival.

I just got a response and it said that I can start to track the shipment tomorrow (remind you I bought it on the 8th). So I guess those of you who odered it around then will see something also soon. It said something about how their warehouse was testing all the units to make sure we would have a problem with them upon arrival.

Thanks for the update Izzy. I contacted UPS today, and they said that they received the billing info, but the package was never sent out from the seller. I then contacted the seller and told him what UPS said. I am still waiting for a response from the seller.

I can't help but get a bad feeling about this. I hope it wasn't just too good to be true.

The message was from the seller after I contacted him. So im sure you will recieve the same sort of response back from him soon. It took the seller a good day and a half to get back to me.

The message was from the seller after I contacted him. So im sure you will recieve the same sort of response back from him soon. It took the seller a good day and a half to get back to me.

How did you contact the seller??? Email..Ebay message?

Mine came in a couple days ago. Didn't get to open it or anything cause I had to leave town before I had a chance to open it. Hopefully I can open it up this weekend.

I did it through ebay message.

Thanks buddy. I am gonna try and message him in the morning and see what the deal is. I am getting impatient!!!

I did it through ebay message.

Thanks buddy. I am gonna try and message him in the morning and see what the deal is. I am getting impatient!!!

hahaha. No problem man. I know what your feeling

I ordered mine on the 8th. My UPS finally says this:

SAN MARCOS,
CA, US 06/16/2009 10:05 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/16/2009 9:13 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
06/16/2009 9:04 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
US 06/08/2009 1:03 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

I was getting worried, too. But now it looks like all is OK.

Just got my updated tracking info. Over a week late, but at least there's progress.

*If you are still waiting for your unit, message him through ebay*

In Transit
Rescheduled Delivery: 06/22/2009

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
CERRITOS,
CA, US 06/17/2009 3:29 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
CERRITOS,
CA, US 06/16/2009 9:32 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SAN MARCOS,
CA, US 06/16/2009 7:52 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/16/2009 6:33 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
06/16/2009 6:29 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
US 06/09/2009 12:46 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Can anyone tell me how many beads to use for this? Im all new to having my own humidor (this being my first one). Should a pound of beads be fine?

Can anyone tell me how many beads to use for this? Im all new to having my own humidor (this being my first one). Should a pound of beads be fine?

Half pound on each compartment should be more then enough.