• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 12 Bottle for $49.99 Shipped!

Anyone able to post a pic of the stock mounting hardware so I have something to reference tomorrow at Lowes. I would appreciate any help. Thanks guys

Anyone able to post a pic of the stock mounting hardware so I have something to reference tomorrow at Lowes. I would appreciate any help. Thanks guys

Mounting hardware should be inside a small bag with the manual instead of handle package.

Mounting hardware should be inside a small bag with the manual instead of handle package.

I didn't get a manual, instructions, or anything like that. The only paperwork I got was a pricetag from Bestbuy.

Mine just had a handle too, mmm, as said above, take the handle to Lowes with you and any 2 1/2 inch screw should work as long as its the same width as the handle. The only tool you'd need them is a screwdriver.

They did come with a couple of washers, so you will need a couple of those also as the metal where the screws go in is kind of flimsy.

My vinotemp finally arrived today! I was pretty excited to get home and open it, but I think it is going to be too small :(
My cigar collection is growing at a rapid rate, and I may have outgrown it already!
I don't know if I should keep it or upgrade to maybe an edgestar - 28 bottle.

Decisions Decisions!

My vinotemp finally arrived today! I was pretty excited to get home and open it, but I think it is going to be too small :(
My cigar collection is growing at a rapid rate, and I may have outgrown it already!

Decisions Decisions!

Haha I know the feeling. After opening mine today...I thought to myself "I might need a bigger boat". But for the deal I got on it and it beging my first humidor, I am happy and just going to make up cedar shelves and place singles in it. Im sure I will get a bigger one in the near future.

I got mine today. The back bottom of it was beat to sh*t, but I was able to pull on it and straighten it out. The side is all scratched up and it has some stick stuff all over it. It seems as though it was was taped all over and the glue just stuck and never came off. I will post pics tomorrow when I get it cleaned up. Warning- I lost the cables for my camera so they will be off my iphone.

Like others, I got mine today. Like others, mine was upside down in the box with one full panel of the box coming from a Wii Guitar Hero box. Like others, mine is a bit banged up but seems to work just fine. Like others, mine is covered in sticky tape gunk.

I don't mind the scratches and dents or slow delivery but the sticky gunk really pisses me off, though I admit that I'm probably more annoyed by stickiness than most people are.

Mine came in yesterday. Two dings on top that I will try to pull up with a suction cup.

I am using mine for wine.

Like others, I got mine today. Like others, mine was upside down in the box with one full panel of the box coming from a Wii Guitar Hero box. Like others, mine is a bit banged up but seems to work just fine. Like others, mine is covered in sticky tape gunk.

I don't mind the scratches and dents or slow delivery but the sticky gunk really pisses me off, though I admit that I'm probably more annoyed by stickiness than most people are.

That is definitely what bothered me the most. I am gonna try a little Goo Gone on it tomorrow and see how that works.

Mine has been here a week and finally took it out of the box today. 2 Minor dings, one on top and one on side. Very nice unit and money well spent! For now I'll be using the top for cigars and the bottom for wine.

That is definitely what bothered me the most. I am gonna try a little Goo Gone on it tomorrow and see how that works.

Got mine yesterday and was able to get a decent amount of the adhesive off with bug & tar remover (it's what I had laying around) but it took a lot of elbow grease. Let me know how the Goo Gone works.

Decisions Decisions!

If you decide that it does not suit your needs, I'll take it off your hands. What you paid + shipping.
LMK

George

Decisions Decisions!

If you decide that it does not suit your needs, I'll take it off your hands. What you paid + shipping.
LMK

George

Hey George,

I am going to check out a few other units today. If I decide to get a different one, you can definitely have mine. I'll shoot you a PM later and let you know. Thanks!

Matt

Can anyone tell me how many beads to use for this? Im all new to having my own humidor (this being my first one). Should a pound of beads be fine?

Half pound on each compartment should be more then enough.

Doesn't this seem like a little much? Even discounting the volume occupied by the divider, it's still only roughly 12" x 12" x 18" which is 2592 cubic inches and which (according to a bead to volume converter I found online) should only require a total of about 5 oz. of beads--not 16 oz.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how many beads to use for this? Im all new to having my own humidor (this being my first one). Should a pound of beads be fine?

Half pound on each compartment should be more then enough.

Doesn't this seem like a little much? Even discounting the volume occupied by the divider, it's still only roughly 12" x 12" x 18" which is 2592 cubic inches and which (according to a bead to volume converter I found online) should only require a total of about 5 oz. of beads--not 16 oz.

Thanks!

You can never have too many beads. :laugh:

If you use nylons, you can fit them in snugly on the side without them taking up too much space.

Thanks!

I'm using 3, 2-oz tubes in mine and it is holding perfectly.

got mine up and running today, holds the humidity and temp great, should have went for 2 instead of just the one because the wife wants to share it for vino.