• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 12 Bottle for $49.99 Shipped!

My Vinotemp arrived this morning. One hinge was bent but easily fixed and there is a dent in the top panel but other than that it is working great! Funny how the UPS tracking number never updated from a status of "billing information received". I checked it yesterday and it still showed as not having shipped and yet it arrived this morning. Go figure.

7 days from order to arrival, so all-in-all it was a good purchase.

I order mine on the 8th, and i havent even recive a tracking number.

Did you contact the seller? Once I contacted the seller, it took him a day to write back, but he got it sent out. He told me that it was at the UPS distribution center but not sent out. Better let him know your status so he can figure out whats going with your unit.

Good Luck!

I send him emails he said u get it tuesday i send another email he says it got lost and will send another one the waiting game continues.

He must of have a load come in because I got mine yesterday, it was funny when I opened the cardboard one of the end pieces was made out of a "Guitar Hero" box..... :whistling: Does anyone who will make some cedar shelves or drawers for it?

I got mine yesterday. It's a little banged up, but overall it's awesome for the price and what I'm going to use it for.

He must of have a load come in because I got mine yesterday, it was funny when I opened the cardboard one of the end pieces was made out of a "Guitar Hero" box..... :whistling: Does anyone who will make some cedar shelves or drawers for it?

Lol, same here. Guitar Hero box and the unit was upside down in the box. But it is working like a charm and my smokes are quite happy at a constant 65/65.

This thing is great for the price. Humidor up top and wine below (for now) :

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1310.jpg

I was wondering if you could take some pics of the damage to yours if there is any at all? Im expecting mine next week and just want to see what kind of condition most of them are coming in as? Thanks

Monday will be a week since I ordered mine and the tracking number has yet to update. I do wish shipping was better updated however I am not worried as several have ordered from here with no bad experiences to speak of. What wood are the shelves made of, and is anyone actually using them to store cigars? Id just hate for them to be wrong (I know they arent cedar) and impart a bad taste onto my sticks.

I was wondering if you could take some pics of the damage to yours if there is any at all? Im expecting mine next week and just want to see what kind of condition most of them are coming in as? Thanks

Here's a pic of the top and side. Small dents here and there. The vents on the side are banged up.

IMG_1326-1.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

I got mine in last week but I have been out of town and was not able to open it...

The front is beat to hell. Huge gashes all over the front of the door. And the damn thing will not cool below 65, which is ok for cigars..But I was actually hoping to store wine in it...

I guess buyer beware. It looks like some of you guys got good units. I guess it is the luck of the roll

So I got my Vinotemp and I don't have any mounting hardware for the handle. Can anyone tell me what I will need to mount the handle, I will head to Lowes and pick it up. Thanks in advance

P.S. - Mine arrived in decent shape. Nothing different than other people have noted, minus the mounting hardware for the handle

all you need are 2 flat end screws, take the handle with you to lowes to make sure you get the one that fits, you shouldnt need anything longer than 3 inches..

I messaged the seller and he got back to me real quick with a tracking #. According to UPS it should be here tomorrow. I am very anxious to see what kind of shape mine is in. Has anyone gotten any responses on shelves. I tried to PM MTmouse. I did some searching and it seems that he made shelves for alot of members for there Vino's. Also, what beads are you guys going with, and what are you putting them in. Since the space is a little limited, I am looking for ideas and this is my fist vino/humi set up.

I got mine in today and it was in perfect shape. The vent on the right side has one small ding on it. Gonna start it up and see how well it cools here in a few.

I messaged the seller and he got back to me real quick with a tracking #. According to UPS it should be here tomorrow. I am very anxious to see what kind of shape mine is in. Has anyone gotten any responses on shelves. I tried to PM MTmouse. I did some searching and it seems that he made shelves for alot of members for there Vino's. Also, what beads are you guys going with, and what are you putting them in. Since the space is a little limited, I am looking for ideas and this is my fist vino/humi set up.

I ordered a pound of 65% beads from heartfelt. I guess a half pound in each section should be more than enough. Vino should be here tomorrow!

Back